Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I'm not mad I expressed my feelings on the damaged goods signing as well as cracked mad kool aid jokes :lol:

I actually love the signing. Sticking with the youth movement.

Bring in D'Lo and let the young guns flourish.

Mitch/Randle/Knox/RJ have the tools to be a very solid defensive unit.

I wouldn't mind Rozier on a friendly contract either.

I been following randle his whole career... I actually thought he would've been on his way out the league compared to his first 2 seasons. He's improved his handles alot. I used to call Julius "no handle" randle... Watching him blossom last year was dope.
Hope he continues to grow. He could be a Paul milsap type for the next wave of power forwards

Incompetency at its ****ING FINEST.

He's not a athletic PF, or some 7 foot center. He's a top player in the league and a top 10 player ever. You ****ing idiots man :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Man I remember when I was saying this team wont be good until Dolan is dead/sells the team and all I got in return Dolan hasn't meddled since before Phil Jackson and we should trust in Perry Mills.

Now look at where y'all at :lol:

Some of ya’ll wildin’ Kyrie is a talented player but the way he left Cleveland and then fractured the Celtics should give you pause.

And KD is cool and all, but Achilles injury is way worse than ACL, that tendon gets no blood flow. By the time KD is good enough to play, KD will be damn near 34.

Finally this organization made some logical decisions.

Not even close. This was drilled to all NBA fans since the season started.

Because we did lose. Biggest L ever as a Knick fan.

He wouldnt have done ****. People acting like "oh he didnt want to be here, he was gonna go back to Europe" FOH. How delusional can you possibly be?

THIS!!!! Why do people insist on spewing half-truths? He didn’t want to be here.

Back
Top Bottom