Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Still got around 50 mil to spend. Would’ve liked Brogdon or DLo. Let’s see if we can persuade DLo since Brogdon off the board.

I like Randle signing ...
If we get Dlo I'll be ok with how the off season went, wasnt expecting much.

Still holding for a 8th seed this year....

PS throw the bag at DLo, he will jive really well with the rookies ....

Ain't crying over spilled milk. Told myself not to get hopes up because we never had full confirmation on these reports of people coming here ian the first place. Randle is an ok signing we should be happy we didn't max him and maybe we can get DLo. Not the end of the world. KNICKS GON KNICKS WE CHOSE THIS TEAM. THE BANDWAGONERS CAN GO FLOCK TO BROOKLYN AND KISS THE K'S ***

The biggest fish on the table still undecided but the fact that he wants to talk to Magic, he's really considering the Lakers

I guess KD and Kyrie were always attached. Bet Melo and CP3 looking at then wishing they had did it that way

RJ won’t even come close to being the player Porzingis is....

And y’all think we “have a plan”. We have a “big picture”.

We could be in the lottery for the next 4 years and still not get someone as talented as Porzingis.

Traded him because “he didn’t want to be here”. GTF-OH. Y’all stay with that dumb *** excuse.
KP is done though.

Why you still got him on your mind?

Oh damn. Smfh. Warriors with the slick move... sheesh.

Thats nice for GS... i like them
more with Russell than Durant.

At the end of the day, running with the youth and having great cap flexibility at all times is a situation I much rather be in then throwing max money at an aging superstar with way less cap flexibility coming off one of the worst injuries a hooper can have

Back
Top Bottom