Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Smh ya already talking ya self into this abysmal team and organization again. This is another reason why we suck fans just accepting mediocracy as good. We talkiking about a 8 seed in the east for crying out loud.then they call themselves “true fans” cause they accept trash year in year out.

Soooo y’all expect us to jump from 17 wins to nba champs?

Signing a bunch of players that don't fit a single need of our team...while letting Beverly, D. Lo, Reddick, Curry, Rivers etc settle elsewhere?
Reading this only means that you are cool with signing big names N push the rookies to the side in order to accommodate. I'm cool with vets that can contribute of the bench while letting the young guns develop.

Only thing I'm worry about is Fiz running that BS offense he did last year.

I like the team options on nearly every deal, and I like the Randle signing.

Not mad at all with this...especially after KD went down with an Achiles tear.
Was out on KD as soon as he tore his stuff again

In 5 years when Brooklyn is on the couch with no trophies no one will look back and give us our just do either :lol:

Real talk we’re just being smarter than everyone else right now with all this

Not a single cell in my body is upset with how this summer has gone

Reading this only means that you are cool with signing big names N push the rookies to the side in order to accommodate. I'm cool with vets that can contribute of the bench while letting the young guns develop.

The patented 'Do Whatever' offense.:pimp::lol:

Has nothing to do with big names man.

I just want to see a balanced roster that can help the youth develop. I don't see that yet.

Everything pretty much hinges on RJ's performance at this point.

**** peyton and if Fiz has him starting imma be upset fr fr.

PS the signing 2 years 1 team option is good though. I just want to see what the rookies can do first. Last years love affair between Mudaiy and Fiz was disturbing for me mang.

Back
Top Bottom