Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Why ain’t their an uproar for DSJr. not playing??
He ain’t that much better than Frank
giphy.gif

We're gonna be a very competitive team at least, while maintaining flexibility.

You guys are really gonna like Elfrid and Portis imo. Underrated players.

I understand that .....

My point was, he wasnt our future so why OD on Mudaiy just to let hjm walk????

Hey, I'm not saying Frank is great ... all I'm saying give the MF a chance (30 minutes I'm cool with) once he proves he is not that type of player send him packing. As an organization I think is the right thing to do ....
Playing Frank for 30 mins is 25 mins too long to figure out if he's trash or not...

Difference is those 2 players aren’t lottery picks and their careers are in the actual G-League for the most part

This is normal for these kinds of players and I know you know that :lol:

Why ain’t their an uproar for DSJr. not playing??
He ain’t that much better than Frank
DSJr not much better than Frank??? Lol get off the percs... Frank had a newspaper editorial when he scored 16 points... Lol

DSJ is the type of player to sucker in people who don't know basketball. poor man's steve francis.

Hey man, I like to think I know basketball and I still think Dennis Smith JR has a lot of potential.

Why is it that we completely give up on certain players so young? I get Frank, he's trash :lol: but DSJr has many more tools than Frank, and could be very good if he's put in the right situation.
If DSJ was French and said the “right things” and looked like an “innocent” 20 yr old they’d be all over his **** like he was the second coming of Jordan.

I’ve never been a DSJ fan because I don’t think he has the tools. Going way back to before the Knicks. There’s a reason Dallas was trying to give him away. I don’t enjoy watching inefficient shoot first point guards with no feel for the game.

I’m not defending Frank.
I'm pretty sure I had the same discussion about giving up on young players about Eddy Curry, and was defending him...so you got it.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom