Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

So we got like 4 PGs under contract for next season; DSJ, Kadeen, Frank and Payton; we can’t even mold Frank into a Tony Allen type role since he can’t shoot

So we got like 4 PGs under contract for next season; DSJ, Kadeen, Frank and Payton; we can’t even mold Frank into a Tony Allen type role since he can’t shoot

The most annoying thing is that he can shoot. He just refuses to

:lol: :lol: :rofl: it don't matter it is what it is, the 8th draft spot can carry him but so far. You should watch him play one day. Hopefully in the G.
Serious question .. is Mudaiy our future PG? Is Payton our future PG? And so on ... if the question is no, then what's the problem in giving your draft pick a legit chance to prove you wrong????

Is not like any of these dudes right now at guard are our future ...

You stated that Efrain should start over Frank..... not in my ****ing world.

Efrain is a terrible 3pt shooter, horrible at the line dude is on his 4th team and has plenty of opportunities but yet he is consider NBA caliber?

Craziness to me .... and that's not saying anything about Frank because IMO he hasn't has any kind of chance like Efrain has.

Serious question .. is Mudaiy our future PG? Is Payton our future PG? And so on ... if the question is no, then what's the problem in giving your draft pick a legit chance to prove you wrong????

Efrain is a terrible 3pt shooter, horrible at the line dude is on his 4th team and has plenty of opportunities but yet he is consider NBA caliber?

Craziness to me .... and that's not saying anything about Frank because IMO he hasn't has any kind of chance like Efrain has.

Mudiay is gone

Mudiay is gone
I understand that .....

My point was, he wasnt our future so why OD on Mudaiy just to let hjm walk????

Hey, I'm not saying Frank is great ... all I'm saying give the MF a chance (30 minutes I'm cool with) once he proves he is not that type of player send him packing. As an organization I think is the right thing to do ....

Last edited:
I understand that .....

My point was, he wasnt put future so why OD on Mudaiy just to let you walk????

Hey, I'm not saying Frank is great ... all I'm saying give the MF a chance (30 minutes I'm cool with) once he proves he is not that type of player send him packing. As an organization I think is the right thing to do ....

I understand. I was just saying mudiay gone :lol:. I never disagreed

I wish we could pick up Beal at the deadline and Draymond next offseason

Mitch - Dray - Knox - Beal - RJ

Last edited:

I never said start Elfrid I'd put Frank behind DSJ tho. DSJ looks to have more potential at PG than Frank. Is he the PG of the future for NY I don't know but his audition in a few games is better than Frank's in 2 seasons. You play your best players and live with the outcome. Try him at the 2 because a PG who's scared to dribble won't get you far 8th pick 30 minutes or not. I don't know much about Elfrid or his opportunities so I'll leave that to you.

:smokin DO IT :rofl: thread gets in it's feels when you talk bad about Lé Pookie even if you're still willing to give him a chance.

D-ec4bJW4AE4zgq.jpg:large

Soooooo Ellenson And Kadeem Allen been in the league just as long as Frank and longer than Frank and they’re playing in the summer league. Thought 3rd and 4th year guys don’t play in the summer league???

Soooooo Ellenson And Kadeem Allen been in the league just as long as Frank and longer than Frank and they’re playing in the summer league. Thought 3rd and 4th year guys don’t play in the summer league???
Difference is those 2 players aren’t lottery picks and their careers are in the actual G-League for the most part

This is normal for these kinds of players and I know you know that :lol:

Why ain’t their an uproar for DSJr. not playing??
He ain’t that much better than Frank

Difference is those 2 players aren’t lottery picks and their careers are in the actual G-League for the most part

This is normal for these kinds of players and I know you know that :lol:

Why ain’t their an uproar for DSJr. not playing??
He ain’t that much better than Frank
You already know I really really don’t like Frank and it’s hard for me not to take shots at him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom