Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Dennis showed us in flashes that he can indeed understand the game and make plays. Luka is just a natural and it wasn’t going to work out. It made sense for them to move him

jsyq5z221t731.jpg
My guy wearing birkenstocks with socks lmfao.

Hey man, I like to think I know basketball and I still think Dennis Smith JR has a lot of potential.

Why is it that we completely give up on certain players so young? I get Frank, he's trash :lol: but DSJr has many more tools than Frank, and could be very good if he's put in the right situation.
dude has barely even played half a season for the knicks and he's trash lol. he should've been chosen over that french bum in the first place.
perhaps his development would've been speedier being that dallas put him on the shelf during his time there

Frank's getting a knickname, He's earned it. :lol: in honor of Bootiay who played the M back into his name. Undecided between Frank ****ty and BAF aka bum *** Frank. Same deal, actually less since he was picked 8th, as Mudiay. 10 straight games this season looking like an NBA player and I'll retire it :rofl:

I never said start Elfrid I'd put Frank behind DSJ tho. DSJ looks to have more potential at PG than Frank. Is he the PG of the future for NY I don't know but his audition in a few games is better than Frank's in 2 seasons. You play your best players and live with the outcome. Try him at the 2 because a PG who's scared to dribble won't get you far 8th pick 30 minutes or not. I don't know much about Elfrid or his opportunities so I'll leave that to you.
We just started talking about Frank, but my statement was a general one concerning our rookies/young core. I would also say DSJr is part of that group since that's essentially who we got for KP.

Anyways, I hope that these contracts that we handed out can benefit us. Meaning that we could get draft picks or something because if not, we could of have used the cap to help teams get rid of players while also having them attached 1st rd picks.

any of the rockets players would of been good pickups here... but theres a reason they werent traded... the rockets are the ones who want a first round pick back... talk about wanting their cake and eating it too lol

any of the rockets players would of been good pickups here... but theres a reason they werent traded... the rockets are the ones who want a first round pick back... talk about wanting their cake and eating it too lol
Yeah that was dumb, I could careless for either, but if they were offering a 1st then we should.of have jumped on it. They are the ones in a pickle, they needed help now they Fd

DeAndre Jordan 'Joined Chorus Promoting Nets' Over Knicks Leading To June 30th
JUL 2, 2019 1:38 PM

Jordan_Deandre_nyk_190204.jpg

DeAndre Jordan finished the 18-19 season with the New York Knicks following the Kristaps Porzingis trade, but he joined Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant in signing with the Brooklyn Nets.

According to two people briefed on the negotiations that spoke with Marc Stein of the New York Times, Jordan "was convinced in recent days that Barclays Center would be a more hospitable backdrop for Durant and Irving than Madison Square Garden and joined the chorus promoting the Nets."

While it is possible Durant wasn't in a position to push as hard for the Knicks following his Achilles injury, one former NBA All-Star said Durant and Irving were already talking about "the Nets’ attractiveness as a free-agent alternative to the Knicks before the end of the regular season."

Jordan agreed to a four-year, $40 million deal with the Nets.

What a snake :sick:

DeAndre Jordan 'Joined Chorus Promoting Nets' Over Knicks Leading To June 30th
JUL 2, 2019 1:38 PM

Jordan_Deandre_nyk_190204.jpg

DeAndre Jordan finished the 18-19 season with the New York Knicks following the Kristaps Porzingis trade, but he joined Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant in signing with the Brooklyn Nets.

According to two people briefed on the negotiations that spoke with Marc Stein of the New York Times, Jordan "was convinced in recent days that Barclays Center would be a more hospitable backdrop for Durant and Irving than Madison Square Garden and joined the chorus promoting the Nets."

While it is possible Durant wasn't in a position to push as hard for the Knicks following his Achilles injury, one former NBA All-Star said Durant and Irving were already talking about "the Nets’ attractiveness as a free-agent alternative to the Knicks before the end of the regular season."

Jordan agreed to a four-year, $40 million deal with the Nets.

What a snake :sick:

Read that earlier. He legit dead to me

Back
Top Bottom