Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

You ****** be dying to gut the team, then complain about not having enough talent around stars.

I’m good at trading the roster and 6 draft picks for Paul George and hoping they gel well enough to carry a roster filled with garbage.

Outside of Randle and maybe Portis FA signings would have been easily replaceable. Not sure about Payton because I've never really followed him much. Gibson contract is baffling but whatever. I'm hoping the FO knew what they were doing not shooting their shot with Kawhi. Meaning they already knew the price and weren't willing to pay it.
Draft this year is trash
Tanking is dead
Let's play hard and try to get that 8th seed.
A first round exit for this team with significant youth minutes is a win anyway you break that **** down. Highly unlikely but as y'all know I'm "let's go NY" every game :rofl:

You *****s be dying to gut the team, then complain about not having enough talent around stars.

I’m good at trading the roster and 6 draft picks for Paul George and hoping they gel well enough to carry a roster filled with garbage.
I dont want George but I'm totally down for gutting the team for 3 stars.

I easily would've traded all these picks and bum was players for KD/Kiwi, Kyrie, and AD or any other combination.

I have no problem filling out the rest of the team with ring chasing vets.

Of course I'm thinking of ways the team can win a championship(s) asap with no concern for the future. I get if dudes find it more satisfying for the homegrown approach in to us becoming an elite team.

Last edited:
Gradually building up a sleeper is much more satisfying and carries less financial stress than buying a Lamborghini and wrecking it in a month. Rather have young home grown talent that takes 2-3 years to develop vs AD getting injured and were SOL.

Sorry to be the hater, but DSJ needs a lot more than a jumper. He's a bad decisionmaker and if he learns to shoot he's just going to be a more efficient chucker. But it would certainly help. Most likely scenario is he's going to take a ton of shots and put up a lot of empty stats on low FG% while not playing defense.

I’m expecting a comeback game for RJ tonight
Wish the game was a littler earlier!

Last edited:
I believe in DSJ. If he gets the jumper going, he will be a stud. I actually want him to be our starter. I love his attitude. He is not going to back down from anyone.

Seeing that clip of Frank...dude practices SOOOOOOOOO SLOW. Still trash. Do not see where he will get playing time with all the guards we currently have. Its a shame we couldn't find anyone to take him in a trade. He's going to ride out his contract and probably be out the league if he doesn't make drastic improvement.

:lol:

Soon as DSJr played for us he looked like the best playmaker the Knicks have had in years.

You can’t ignore his ability to get in the paint and find an open man.

He may have had some rough games with turnovers but I expect his control to get better. And having better teammates and improved guys around him will help.

What time is the game tonight?
giphy.gif

How can you be qn efficient chucker?

If you're putting the ball in the hole efficiently, ain't that the name of the game?????

Oh well, ******* Harden is just an efficient chucker.

How can you be qn efficient chucker?

If you're putting the ball in the hole efficiently, ain't that the name of the game?????

Oh well, ****ing Harden is just an efficient chucker.
More efficient, not efficient. I guess it's possible to be an efficient chucker if you are an extreme black hole and never pass, but that's not what I meant.

Back
Top Bottom