Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

my takeaways from this summer is that first off the brand name **** is dead

no one cares about the historic knicks, msg the mecca, etc

you have to have a good front office with credibility, a solid coach and an actual plan to put a title team together

and these guys want to play with other stars like them. if you're trying to get 1 guy, you better have a plan to get the 2nd too

I remember saying this and the whole thread jumped me.

Knicks brand is in the mud right now. No one cares about being a hero to our fanbase

Wouldn’t be surprised if we made a move for Westbrook.

Not saying we should or should not, but with the 1yr deals we have and Dallas picks I wouldn’t be surprised.

If he didnt attempt 30 inefficeint shots a game and didnt have a terrible attitude I wouldnt mind giving them DSJ, Frank, and the Mavs picks.

Clearly that aint Russ so easy pass.

Dsj frank and Dallas picks is actually a great trade for us on paper. I wouldn’t ***** and moan if that happened but I rather keep tanking and rebuilding through he draft and eventually sign a big free agent when we have a strong young core.

Including you my dude.

Stop fronting!!!
Nah.

I read that like no way that's real. I knew donewithjs donewithjs was stringing yall along :lol:

How could the same FO that was tenative on giving KD the max, didn't want to trade everything for AD all of a sudden want to trade everything for Russell Westbrook?

KP aint no superstar and is much younger than all these guys. But this was the thinking of our FO.

In hindsight, I'm sure the packages would've been much better if he wasnt coming off an ACL tear or if we werent all in on the FA route.
Only 90210 will argue this man.

Nah.

I read that like no way that's real. I knew donewithjs donewithjs was stringing yall along :lol:

How could the same FO that was tenative on giving KD the max, didn't want to trade everything for AD all of a sudden want to trade everything for Russell Westbrook?

Frank, DSJR, Dallas picks

..... Is Frank everything?

Frank, DSJR, Dallas picks

..... Is Frank everything?
Russ is one of my fav pgs.

I dont want him on the Knicks currently. Fam is 31 or going to be. At best he makes Mitch better bit really he'd just be wasting his time here if we not gonna pair him with like 2 other stars.

We can offer that package for somebody else next off season.

RJ's jumpshot looked much slow in the college. From what I see, he's adapting his new jumpshot. More quick

Looks like he should be part of KPs entourage.

167BF030-6DAF-4E37-A566-8C39385BDFA3.png

Back
Top Bottom