Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Mills S T F U. At least sign or draft an actual all star first before making statements about competing for a championship. He's not fooling anyone anymore.

Say you're committed to the youth movement thats it.

Personally, I don’t think the Knicks made a bad decision.

Considering their history of obtaining injured superstars, they have been screwed for the past decade. I think they are taking a more cautious route and perhaps KD’s medical records weren’t released which made it more suspicious for the NYK.

Kyrie proved, with Boston, that he can’t work with a young squad so obviously signing him would have been detrimental to the locker room.

They obtained Randle who is relatively young compared to KD and Kyrie. I think he definitely is an upgrade to the PF position compared to Vonleh and Lance. Taj can teach the youngsters. They still have a max salary to spend...

I'm done talking about KD til he proves everyone wrong that the achilles injury was nothing but a flesh wound. Y'all can @ me in 2-3 years when he's killing the league again. Then I'll cry.

They sent an offical pr statement omfg good god this is the worst team on the planet. I can’t I just can’t b this is atrocious I’m soo god dam mad I could cry

don't want to tank again especially with the new lottery odds. i agree with this post

the org and fans can say this "this time is different" all they want, until the team actually wins games and build up some goodwill and continuity, the outside perception will stay the same.

Not mad at the players not coming here I’m pissed at the dam organization basically trying to say “Na we didnt want him anyway” it makes us look a million time worse as an organization and brand.

So many corny knick fans giving the corny knick “comedians” attention and material.

Ridiculous to think that we are being clowned for not signing a guy that WILL NOT play this coming season and COULD POSSIBLY MISS HALF the season after that. AS WELL AS POSSIBLY NOT RETURN TO FORM.

Add Kyrie’s shakey knees and his ego killing chemistry. Dont want him nowhere near the young bulls.

Im straight man.

Not mad at all.

Hype for Friday.

Do you guys remember that player that recovered from an Achilles injury? Yeah, neither do I.

"According to a 2013 medical study that identified 18 players who suffered major Achilles injuries over a 23-year span (1988-2011), seven players never returned to the league. Players who returned missed an average of 56 games and saw their PER decline in their first and second seasons back. A 2015 CBS Sports article found that among 14 players who returned from Achilles injuries since 1992, they averaged fewer minutes while both their field goal and three-point percentages dropped, on average. There are very few complete success stories."

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/1...ory-kevin-durant-golden-state-warriors-future

Not mad at the players not coming here I’m pissed at the dam organization basically trying to say “Na we didnt want him anyway” it makes us look a million time worse as an organization and brand.

They didn't say "we didn't want him anyway", they said "we didn't want him to give him the max." Signing KD and Kyrie would have been the "Knicks" thing to do. Not signing them was probably the smart move and not falling the trap they have been doing for the past decade.

don't want to tank again especially with the new lottery odds. i agree with this post

the org and fans can say this "this time is different" all they want, until the team actually wins games and build up some goodwill and continuity, the outside perception will stay the same.

I mean tanking still gives better odds 14%->6% but yeah we kinda need to show these kids how to win now

i dont get the taj gibson signing at all... fine you want to get a veteran/bum you minuswell bring back KOQ back whos younger and prally cheaper

The heat did a sign and trade for Butler LMFAO READ THE CIRCLE IN THE PIC

D-Whs9WXoAUBbwE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom