Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Having vets is a big part of developing young guys. Plus no commitment makes it easier
I mean I GUESS that's true with Ellington but I've been paying attention to Elfrid Payton for a bit now and he's so inconsistent. I guess the only silver lining is that if our signings become break out stars here, we can use them as trade assets. IDK this offseason got me twisted.

I mean I GUESS that's true with Ellington but I've been paying attention to Elfrid Payton for a bit now and he's so inconsistent. I guess the only silver lining is that if our signings become break out stars here, we can use them as trade assets. IDK this offseason got me twisted.

Elfrid will be another ball handling option and that’s it. He’s not gonna be asked to do a lot. And if he doesn’t do anything he’ll be gone in a year when the team doesn’t pick up the option

I swear if we Fitz puts RJ on the bench to "earn his role" I'm gonna be sick AF. Hate that BS. Let the kid play please. I'll be damned if he plays Ellington 25+ minutes over a third pick.

The fact of the matter is our team is looked at as garbage in the NBA which is why no major free agents came is fine by me. Guys like Knox and RJ have to see this and have to use it for motivation to be there best selves. Even Randle now has something to prove with all the slander he’s getting. We signed legit NBA players to accommodate our future guys. I don’t get what all the hate is about. We have to spend the money anyway. Our path hasn’t changed and I’m actually happy with the position we’re in.

I swear if we Fitz puts RJ on the bench to "earn his role" I'm gonna be sick AF. Hate that BS. Let the kid play please. I'll be damned if he plays Ellington 25+ minutes over a third pick.
This is the only thing I worry about at times, because we've seen it happen before and we've seen how it could stunt a player's growth.

I'm hopeful that RJ will be head and shoulders above most of our other young guys, though. I hope I'm right.

I'm pretty sure this FA class will be clowned like the others in a few seasons :lol: if Randle flops I'll wear it because he's one I wanted sign while the kool aid was being passed around.

Is Fizdale alright? Haven't seen much from him this off season

I'm pretty sure this FA class will be clowned like the others in a few seasons :lol: if Randle flops I'll wear it because he's one I wanted sign while the kool aid was being passed around.

He's been watching some players develop. I think he was seen at Frank's workouts.

Randle hasn’t shown signs of slowing down at only 24. 21 & 9 on 52% after being labeled a bust ain’t too shabby

For those of y’all from/living in Brooklyn.

Have you seen any friends that are switching sides? Are Nets fans now coming out of nowhere?

I’m legitimately curious how this is going over there.

pr0phecy718 pr0phecy718

It's been like that when they moved. This trade made it worse lol.

Oddly enough, my girlfriend this past season bought tickets to see the nets...I went of course since I like watching basketball in general but she was trying.to make me wear nets gear. Lol the hell with that...I'm orange and blue no matter what lol

Back
Top Bottom