Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I got a feeling Frank aint getting many minutes. We guard heavy now. If he aint showing something he may end up the odd man out. Or they may try to move him to SF

We should stop trying to make bids at these superstar free agents. We have struck out now for a decade. Gotta keep it home grown and through trades. Free agency never works out well for the Knicks.

Elfrid/DSJ/Kadeem
RJ/Ellington/Trier
Knox/Dot/Bullock
Randle/Bobby
Mitch/Taj

I really have no idea where Frank fits in all this.

Anywhere 1 to 4 actually :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Lpp
Elfrid/DSJ/Kadeem
RJ/Ellington/Trier
Knox/Dot/Bullock
Randle/Bobby
Mitch/Taj

I really have no idea where Frank fits in all this.

Anywhere 1 to 4 actually :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Still missing people my dude. Ignas suppose to get more minutes than some of these dudes.

PG .. because we drafted him 6th and he has never had a fair chance.

If he sucks he sucks. Why does it matter if we finished last??? That's what everyone expect us to do.

He get his minutes he learns his role and if he stinks .. everyone can cut lose and no one will give a ****.

Right now all the inconsistencies with the lack of offensive scheme and constant benching is not teaching him ****.

They did the same with Knox ...

Like why??? Is not their fault their coach is throwing HS JV BS out there.

We can't continue to say the FO sucks and they never do **** right but when they try we eat then alive because oh but they dont develop their youth yadda yadda yadda
" We drafted him #8" seems to be the only consensus on why he should be given a ton of minutes. I'm old school, not part of the participation trophy era, and I believe in earning your keep. Frank hasn't earned his keep in the least. His inconsistent minutes are the result of what he's shown as well as his injuries and "being tired" :lol: Should he be benched while he's still part of the team, of course not. Last year there was an article calling him and Knox busts and the next game he didn't even play mad. He's not showing PG ability at all and may be better getting some minutes at the 2. Been hoping the kid makes me eat my words since draft day smh.

We have what 10 mill left? Need to look into acquiring a 1st round pick for someone on a 1-2 year deal now.

MJ tryna save money and the Hornets got a bunch of them.

DSJR / Payton / Frank
RJ / Dot / Trier / Ellington
KNOX / Bullock / Ignas
RANDLE / Portis
ROBINSON / Gibson

One more roster spot?

Is Robin Lopez still available?

Knox is not a bust.. he shows you flashes of his potential unlike Frank ... They should just throw him in the gleague so he can get his reps and gain some confidence

word. how is anyone a bust after 1 rookie season??

little more guidance and coaching he'll be aight

I'm saying though he's getting better.... He will Develop with time...he's not one of those players whos really good out the gate but he ain't a project either

" We drafted him #8" seems to be the only consensus on why he should be given a ton of minutes. I'm old school, not part of the participation trophy era, and I believe in earning your keep. Frank hasn't earned his keep in the least. His inconsistent minutes are the result of what he's shown as well as his injuries and "being tired" :lol: Should he be benched while he's still part of the team, of course not. Last year there was an article calling him and Knox busts and the next game he didn't even play mad. He's not showing PG ability at all and may be better getting some minutes at the 2. Been hoping the kid makes me eat my words since draft day smh.
Ok, stay with me ...

You're old school right? Don't you think a lot of these kids would benefit from several years in college?

I mean, some of these kids are "learning" the game in the NBA. Who's to say Duncan would of have been that great after 1 yr in college or Jordan or the Dream ...

What I'm saying is that some people are innovators... they can come straight from HS and figure out to create a bucket or have vision while others might not be as talented but can be great in a structure system.

Like how are the Spurs staying relevant? They have structure.. they can 0lug people and still be relevant. Some take their games to the next level because they have learn the proper way.

Someone like Frank has not done good in an improvised offense, but who's to say he wont thrive in a structured offense where it depends on scheme and set plays???

Maybe were blaming 100% Frank when we should be looking at Fiz.

Randle DLo Mudaiy Hield etc have done significantly better after a couple of years ... maybe just maybe you need to give this kid opportunities and time.

But who knows man ...

Ya hand in your fan card for accepting this trash product year after year thinking it’ll get better and never does. That’s delusional. Every year same ol ****. Here we again the summer that we were suppose to dominate or sign players to be competitive again and we focusing on who we can get at the trade deadline in February and and who we can sign next summer and tanking all over again. Enough is Enough.

I need to turn in my fan card, bc I’ve been riding with the team regardless of the outcome? :lol: what a headass. Dude just leave. You keep threatening to give up and you’re done, so bounce. Not sure why you keep coming back. Y’all literally taking time out of your day to come into this thread and complain :lol:

I need to turn in my fan card, bc I’ve been riding with the team regardless of the outcome? :lol: what a headass. Dude just leave. You keep threatening to give up and you’re done, so bounce. Not sure why you keep coming back. Y’all literally taking time out of your day to come into this thread and complain :lol:
Dude is out here calling people idiots when he was 100% convinced we were getting KD & Kyrie just because the media said so :lol:

Back
Top Bottom