Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

When did I mention KP today? You rehashed that trade, not me. I don't believe in Dennis Smith. That has zero to do with KP. I didn't like the KP trade but like I said, that's a symptom not the sickness.

As far as everything being done properly since Jackson left, I think that's a massive stretch but only time will tell.

Don't tell me how to be a fan. You don't have to blindly support every decision a team makes to be a fan. You say I'm negative? Well we were the worst team in the league last year and probably will be again. So that's negativity. There's going to be criticism when things don't work out. I'm sorry you can't handle it but this is not the thread for an organization that's earned the trust of its fans.

It’s a new year. That means new hope.

Besides Prozingas caught a rape charge fam. He also wanted a max deal. Which means the possibility of signing 2 max deals wouldn’t be possible. He also didn’t want to be here. He also got pounded out and hit a biddy in wherever random county he’s from.

We were trash with him, lettuce find some new dudes to be trash with.

Plus THJR was the worst signing we’ve done since JR Swishes herb brother.

From what I've seen, he's a completely different player. But...

Despite every scout whispering about it and coaches talking about him, none of all this offseason Frank hype matters if he rolls into training camp being extra passive and hesitant again.

Been 3 years since I had a Knicks hat.

I’m ready for the season now tho :pimp:

Attachments

• D64B78CC-6372-4F31-943E-5C58A4B54484.jpeg
    D64B78CC-6372-4F31-943E-5C58A4B54484.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 68
^ i have that same exact Knicks hat...its my go to Knicks hat really and i have plenty... i was being sarcastic about the frank comment but hopefully it comes out true but i doubt it...I was just commenting on the KP trade that people keep dwelling about… like whats done is done he is no longer on the team so why worry… I could understand if it was a bad trade that did harm to the future like the melo or bargnani trade since we gave up picks… but he no longer wanted to be here and if he was here he wouldn’t carry this team like ewing did… he just didn’t have it in him… the guy would break down midway through the season and be injured or just not play as good… as far as the moves we made this year obviously not a home run and people know that here… but we still got the flexibility since we didn’t sign anyone to long term contracts… and the guys we got are solid pick ups obviously not great but probably the most well rounded line up we had in a while… this team would actually be good if we had a melo in his prime type of player with this current roster… the young guys about to show out this year also and if this is a bad year then we get a good lottery pick…isn’t this the rebuild we all wanted and now that its happening a select few are still not happy lol… I guess you cant please everyone

The team is in a fine position for the future but we are still probably 3 year away. We really need either RJ or Knox to pan out (I still got hope for Knox). It would be nice to be holding one more extra first somehow.

I’m not sure I agree with firing Fiz I mean, who’s our best option out there?

The team is in a fine position for the future but we are still probably 3 year away. We really need either RJ or Knox to pan out (I still got hope for Knox). It would be nice to be holding one more extra first somehow.

I’m not sure I agree with firing Fiz I mean, who’s our best option out there?
You see how easy this is mang?

when phil got hired he was supposed to be the savior to the franchise... everyone was like finally dolan hired someone with credibility and for once he would stay out the way and let the president do his job... then phil started messing everything up and fans were begging dolan to come back so he can fire phil :lol:

Phil’s Prophecies:
KP= correct
Frank=wrong
Fish and Rambis=wrong
Melo=correct to an extent
Triangle=wrong

Back
Top Bottom