Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

anger with these soft cats nowadays. nothing wrong with using the best as the measuring stick. :nthat:

he's pitching on 3 days rest, sore shoulder and knee tendinitis , u asking for MRI's and surgery whenever your fingertip is itchy :smh:

just angry, know how much money is involved and is the main reason these guys are sissy's but , man up already ....

I liked Clint the first year he played for us. I was impressed. He made big plays his rookie year. Then he had the concussions and came back and wasn’t the same. He’s athletic and has crazy bat speed. The potential is there, he should have replaced Gardner.

anger with these soft cats nowadays. nothing wrong with using the best as the measuring stick. :nthat:

he's pitching on 3 days rest, sore shoulder and knee tendinitis , u asking for MRI's and surgery whenever your fingertip is itchy :smh:

just angry, know how much money is involved and is the main reason these guys are sissy's but , man up already ....

I’m not sure if the “anger with these soft cats” was directed towards me or not. No anger whatsoever and I get using the best as a measuring stick, but there is NO ONE that compares to the type of pitcher Nolan was. Man pitched in the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s, and was dominant throughout it all. Throwing no hitters in his mid 40s. Just saying it’s hard for him to be the measuring stick when there’s no one remotely close.

I’m not sure if the “anger with these soft cats” was directed towards me or not.

never that family , not how I get down. you'll know if I'm directing something towards u but again, not how I get down here, especially in here :nthat:

THANK YOU GARY FOR SWINGING AT THE FIRST ****IN PITCH!!!!

THANK YOU GLEYBAR FOR SWINGING AT THE FIRST ****IN PITCH!!!!!

SHOULD HAVE HAD MORE RUNS AND SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE HIM THROW 8 MORE PITCHES BETWEEN THE TWO. ****

Why the **** does Tanaka not pitch after giving up a big hit?

HR, four pitches way outside

That double, three pitches way outside and ends up walking

And why the **** is anyone warming up right now? He’s at 70 pitches and he’s pitched a good game so far

Tanaka should still be in

I don’t think I’ll ever be a fan of Britton. He hasn’t been the same since that injury.

You walk a bum *** hitter and then give up that monster hit to a bum. Smh

Last edited:
Tanaka should have been in the game

Britton is trash

What an embarrassing ****in loss again

Oh and Greg Bird is looking phenomenal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom