Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

on the bright side, i'm liking everything i am seeing from frazier. From the kicks, to his twirling of the bat with one hand. too much swag

im not on the fire boone bandwagon since its only season 2 for him... but honestly why was girardi let go to begin with? he won 1 chip and was 1 game away from the world series in 2017 with some young players... he never really had a great roster after that 1 chip in 09... i was surprised they fired him tbh

im not on the fire boone bandwagon since its only season 2 for him... but honestly why was girardi let go to begin with? he won 1 chip and was 1 game away from the world series in 2017 with some young players... he never really had a great roster after that 1 chip in 09... i was surprised they fired him tbh

Prob bc he talked back to Cashman and didnt wanna be his lil puppet

I'd prefer they keep Girardi while they take the time to find a true successor. I hated the Boone hire from day one and he is the reason the Yankees won't win a World Series. The team should have kept Girardi with club options after each year at the very least.

lets keep it real they just hired him cuz he had that 1 hr against the sox to advance to the world series... the guys stats was buns and had no coaching experience... at least in girardi coached before in florida

I’m so heated my damn MLB app keeps freezing all season. I get updates about the game right as I’m watching.

- Boone pulled our starter too early again.

- After pulling pitchers too fast the last two days why was Green in there for that long. Clearly he was struggling, should have been pulled.

- Clint ****ed up big time twice. Both were catchable. Gotta make those plays.

- Another pathetic loss

Sevy shut down completely for 6 weeks (no throwing), won’t be back til mid June the earliest (which includes 3-4 rehab starts); we can’t survive with a patchwork rotation til the Allstar break
- Cash better go all in on keuchel; 2yr/$40m will get it done?

Back
Top Bottom