OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Am I late on the options for Nike ID on the 95s? Thinking about doing a Solar red colorway.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by Heelacious

Grey/Chlorines back up on Eastbay.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...max-95-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

eek.gif
eek.gif
MORE INFO ON THESE. like when did these surface? did they ever hit stores?
nerd.gif
i swear ive never seen these in real life only dreams i tell you dreams
pimp.gif
I noticed them on Eastbay.com a couple of months ago with a pre-order shipping date of April, but when I went to order the next day, they were gone.  Looks like they put them back up with all of the other summer releases.  These 24/7s are sick by the way... http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

I use to wear a 9.5 when air max 95s were made in Vietnam, but since they started making them in China I had to go up to a size 10 because 9.5 were too short

Have noticed this with  few nike shoes recently. The infa 90s were def smaller than usual

May have to grab those blue 95s from JD although gonna try and wait it out. If they dont sell out they usually go down to £79.99 after a bit

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Have noticed this with  few nike shoes recently. The infa 90s were def smaller than usual

May have to grab those blue 95s from JD although gonna try and wait it out. If they dont sell out they usually go down to £79.99 after a bit
I agree.  I usually wear 12, but the infrareds i copped from the last release are pretty snug on my feet in terms of width.  

Originally Posted by j o 19

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NIKE HASNT RELEASED THE ALL GREY YELLOW OG'S 
nerd.gif

I hear ya.. I got sick of waiting for a neon green colorway to release so I did these on NikeiD. 
15efklz.jpg

How is the quality on these ^ i missed out on the neon yellows last year 

and i need to get a new pair

they came out really nice man

also how long did it take to get them from asia ?
that pic makes me want to make the same colorway 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

nerd.gif

I hear ya.. I got sick of waiting for a neon green colorway to release so I did these on NikeiD. 
15efklz.jpg
AND THEY LOOK GREAT...I ALSO NEED A NEW PAIR OF NEONS...MY CURRENT HOA PAIR IS NOT AS FRESH

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

nerd.gif

15efklz.jpg

wow those are id's? they look just like gr's from 09'. am i missing something

160- aside from some minor glue marks on the air bubbles the quality seems to be solid. Overall very happy with the way they turned out.
Pysch- these are Neon Green not the Neon Yellows that have been dropping about every other year.

^^ very clean id's. The newest id options are way better now.

160 - the turnaround is 2-3 weeks. I ordered a pair of am1s and from submitting the order and receiving the pair was a little over 2 weeks.

I am not sure why NIKE feels the need to drop similar colors so often lately with Team Orange >Mandarin and Photo Blue>Blue Spark. Hopefully someday very soon they will realize that a White/Kelly Green-Neutral Grey/Medium Grey release would do very well.

Here is the info for those who haven't checked SN yet.
Nike Air Max 95
White/Blue Spark-Neutral Grey-Medium Grey
609048-104
06/2011
$145
j6k55z.jpg

1slieu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom