OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Get ready for BRIGHT MANDARINS in Summer 2011... they look fantastic as samples. Basically another attempt at an orange gradient colorway, but this time they got it right, the orange is a brighter/pale shade, much better than the ones from last year.

Also what looked to be true Crystal Blues, not just Photos. They had a black border around the Swoosh and the shade was a tad different.

You say bright but pale, can u elaborate a little? Is it close to a neon? I'm jealous the kids got the gradient/neon orange, so I'm looking forward to a bright orange color. Was gonna get these when they drop to hold me over....

Honestly, it's hard to describe.. I know bright/pale sounds strange, but you'll see soon. It's definitely close to neon orange, just a pale version that we have not seen before. The best way I can describe it is to compare it to the New Mint 95 Colorway, except in orange and not nearly as light of a shade. Easily the nicest US AM95 I've seen in years, on par with the current Photo Blues and the Crystal Blue samples I mentioned. 
I hear ya, thanks for the response. *anxiously awaits pics*

grey gradient/bright mandarin sound promising, i too was very mad when i saw the kids got a neon orange 
mad.gif

while they're at it....Nike should bring these "Thunderstorms" back....am95's with the jewel swoosh FTW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4630151814_f4306782c0_z.jpg

anybody remember these? I had a pair I used to rock all the time, they were OG's but I can't remember what I did with them, they were originally my sisters but she has bigger feet than I do...womens 11

awudfb.jpg

Originally Posted by thekckid

These things never go for clearance on NDC. Been eyeing the Grape's for months still a FSR

Arg, same here.  These are still on the shelves in all the stores in Philly, and the lowest price I've seen in $130.  Once these hit $100, I'll grab them.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by thekckid

These things never go for clearance on NDC. Been eyeing the Grape's for months still a FSR

Arg, same here.  These are still on the shelves in all the stores in Philly, and the lowest price I've seen in $130.  Once these hit $100, I'll grab them.
Finishline.com has them for $119.99.  You can use SEPTDM20 $20 off promo code to get them for $108 shipped.  Debating......

^^ I used in store pickup for the Grapes. Got for $108 and change (tax). Wouldve been another $8 to have em shipped.

I'm pretty happy with them.

there might be a employee appreciation this weekend if so... those crystal blue am95s will be copped

119.99 for the comets, the all white bottom gets dirty quick though, about the only con since it is a clean colorway in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom