Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
swift is not an easy fight but i dont see him beating errol... hes kinda slow and doesnt throw a lot of punches... good thing about him though is he cant get knocked out i dont know if its the iron chin or the 6th toe

swift is not an easy fight but i dont see him beating errol... hes kinda slow and doesnt throw a lot of punches... good thing about him though is he cant get knocked out i dont know if its the iron chin or the 6th toe
He may can beat this version Errol tho

Former IBF CW champion Yoan Pablo Hernandez is making a comeback after being away for 6 years. The Cuban is moving up to HW. He is Yoel Romero's half brother

I heard Spence hasn't been able to spar yet.

Is it the teeth or did he damage his face more severely?
Last I heard they had to rebuild his entire grill. Might be even more complex if he broke a chin bone or orbital socket.
Rooting for Errol! Hope he comes back 100%. Seems like the accident set him free and hes being more open and showing his personality.

Before the accident lines opened up at
Errol -600
Danny +400

Need to see where the line settles now

Is it the teeth or did he damage his face more severely?
Last I heard they had to rebuild his entire grill. Might be even more complex if he broke a chin bone or orbital socket.
Rooting for Errol! Hope he comes back 100%. Seems like the accident set him free and hes being more open and showing his personality.

Before the accident lines opened up at
Errol -600
Danny +400

Need to see where the line settles now
This tells me the scorecards are already filled

Whoever runs Errol’s cycle got him ****** up. My man going to be competing at tittyweight.

1596423357076.jpeg

I feel like hints of it were visible previously, but not this pronounced.

If it’s all the way back to then, he either has a legit hormone disorder or his coaches put him on the juice back in the day.

I don't care but a lot of the "boxing is dead" crowd are extremely excited for it. :rolleyes

Mike Tyson is the end all be all for those types.

Because Mike Tyson still has more name recognition than just about any active boxer today.

Which says more about the actual popularity of the sport.

Not calling teo scared, but more so wanting a large insurance policy.

Career high wage by a long shot and doesn’t have the accolades of Lomachenko to warrant a 50/50 split. I don’t know if he’s trying to age Lomachenko before the bout or what, but if I’m Lomachenko I wouldn’t waste much more time on him. Might as well seek another fight if the b-side wants to be difficult.

Teo needs to hold out for $2mil+, $1.2 mil is way too low for a unification vs Loma, Shakur just got $700k vs a nobody for that 1st top rank bubble fight

Back
Top Bottom