OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King is most likely staying the region but I'd ecstatic if he game to Georgia. I expect Georgia will be taking a grad transfer QB when Fromm leaves after this season

I know of a school where his talent would be needed and would be a seamless transition :nerd:
He'd like to be able to walk after his last year.

Oh you meant TAMU, not FSU? Nvm.
King is most likely staying the region but I'd ecstatic if he game to Georgia. I expect Georgia will be taking a grad transfer QB when Fromm leaves after this season

IS Fromm leaving after this season? :lol:

Georgia fans wanna believe so badly that he's a first round pick.

Who cares

USC sucks

giphy (49).gif

He'd like to be able to walk after his last year.

Oh you meant TAMU, not FSU? Nvm.

IS Fromm leaving after this season? :lol:

Georgia fans wanna believe so badly that he's a first round pick.

Most mock drafts I've seen have Fromm going in the 1st round. I'd love to for him to come back though.

Probably know they ain't accomplishing a whole lot this season after their start and it's not like King is a surefire draft pick...save him for next season and maybe make a run at something? I don't know.

Probably know they ain't accomplishing a whole lot this season after their start and it's not like King is a surefire draft pick...save him for next season and maybe make a run at something? I don't know.

That’s what it sounds like... they must be selling everyone on next year being the year.

Yikes though Holgo :lol:

Pretty sure this dude’s relative is a booster. He doesn’t read like the brightest but over the last two years he’s been accurate about admin stuff, (he leaked the Swann letter in November before it was even sent out or went public anywhere). I don’t think he’s an insider but he’s shown he knows someone who is.

“Clay Helton

Im going to try and help alleviate questions:
Ive written this before but he will not be our Coach. Period.
Our new President really does get it. We will get a new AD and then move forward at the appropriate time.
She understands how our football program matters to alumni and for fundraising.
I was just told again over lunch that we wont have to endure another season with Clay.
He also told me as I relayed months ago that Swann would be fired by the new President.
He is willing to help pay for Urban (and has relayed that) but that may not happen unless there are wholesale changes in HH. There is some major resistance.
The Utah game was great for the kids (and we got lucky) but Ive been told yet again that NOTHING can save Helton.
And for those who dont think alumni and money matter with athletics: This isn't Nikias any longer. It matters.”

An old mid tier booster I know said the same and I think @casper90403 and @ecook0808 have also heard this.

Harbaugh isn’t moving to a new college program.

I don’t see Urban Meyer either, just seems unlikely.

I can’t wait for you guys to hire Jim Harbaugh or JDR or Jeff Fisher.

I would take Harbaugh TODAY. Oh wait, you said Jim...

EDIT

BTW can someone please check in on Bobby? Don't tell me Wisconsin ran him off this site. No pun intended.

I would take Harbaugh TODAY. Oh wait, you said Jim...

EDIT

BTW can someone please check in on Bobby? Don't tell me Wisconsin ran him off this site. No pun intended.

Lol

Anything is possible with the fans reading the Michigan boards... I am floored that people thought this year was going to be an aerial assault ... Jim’s O worked the past few year to a point because he had at least 1 guy from his stable on staff... This year is all different guys and it is a ****show... I have no clue who is calling the shots but it looks like Gattis calling plays with Jim influencing who is out there ...

Make an announcement to say you’re redshirting, focus on grades/graduate so tha you can then return to the same school? And your WR is redshirting too? Yeah, sure Jan

He’ll be elsewhere next year

Back
Top Bottom