OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LSU is already banged up. So was Texas on top of the people they lost to the draft and graduation. Burrow and the offense look good, but you’re buying into a little bit of fools gold.

What happens when they hit adversity and Orgeron can’t help himself but meddle with the O?

Everyone is talking about it. :lol: I've heard it mentioned on multiple pods this week alone.

You're deeper into the CFB podcasts than I am, I haven't heard too much about it from national folks
LSU is already banged up. So was Texas on top of the people they lost to the draft and graduation. Burrow and the offense look good, but you’re buying into a little bit of fools gold.

What happens when they hit adversity and Orgeron can’t help himself but meddle with the O?
Good point but they faced adversity in the Texas game and kept their foot on the gas. I take that as a good sign. Old Coach Orgeron would have ran a draw play on 3rd down, up by a possesion late in the 4th.

What two regular season games do you see LSU losing? Other than Bama, all their other big games (TAMU, Florida and Auburn) are at home. I see them going 11-1

The one thing that no one is really talking about is how poorly LSU's defense has played so far. They've given up 38 pts to both of the Power 5 teams they've played. Part of it is pace of play with their dynamic offense and part of it is them just not playing well. I think they have some guys banged up though.

I think they’ll lose to Bama and some other team they shouldn’t along the way. Maybe A&M or someone like that. Their defense is not impressive thus far

Side note this website is washed now, can hardly navigate it and it’s super slow

9449051.jpg

LMAOOOOOOO

scrooge.gif

Wait, Devon is a Duck???

Yeah I guess I didn’t make that clear. He committed to Oregon State and I think signed financial aid paperwork and in a few days was flipped to Oregon.

Oregon tampered with him at SC, through his friends who are UO players, which is probably why he didn’t transfer straight there, but waiting for him to connect with Oregon state and then plucking him from there before he even gets on campus is hilarious.

Yo Mario Cristobal does not give a ****. The Pac12 wasn’t ready for this level of effery :lol:

Why are the refs in this Duke v. VTech game reviewing if there was a pick or not? There was a roughing the passer flag. It makes negates any interception and makes all of this moot. Why are they going to commercial break to review it?

Kid was legit last week. Listed as a co-starter, not sure many snaps he'll take away from Kyler on the outside
really thought he was about a 1 year away from being a contributor. Thought he would take the entire year to put 10-15 pounds on his frame.

Great kid.

Back
Top Bottom