OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remember in 2016 when I said “eventually, Harbaugh always wears out his welcome” and cited Stanford and 49ers players as examples? And the Michigan crowd wanted to burn me at the stake and called me “fake news Nako”?

You hate to see it.

giphy.gif

You've been Fake News Nako for a million reasons, but I somehow don't recall anyone call you that in regards to this. :lol:

If you're wrong about this too, what are you going to say?

You've been Fake News Nako for a million reasons, but I somehow don't recall anyone call you that in regards to this. :lol:

If you're wrong about this too, what are you going to say?

Hey I’m just sharing tweets, man. I don’t want no problems.

DPJ and Black haven’t done all that much to shutting it down for the draft.

Nobody on this team is in that position right now. Vert would be the closest one but the biggest knock on him is durability, he has to prove he can stay healthy.

You must really be worries about UDUB beating that *** this weekend with all of this trolling :lol:

It’s the perfect time for Urban to step in at USC, the conference is pretty much down. He came to Ohio State when the B1G was down as well. Be there 7-8 years and get y’all a title

It’s the perfect time for Urban to step in at USC, the conference is pretty much down. He came to Ohio State when the B1G was down as well. Be there 7-8 years and get y’all a title

PAC is actually up this year doe comparatively

Urban Meyer is such a scumbag. :lol:

At Florida, he said the reason he left is because he wanted to spend more time with his family and he was having problems with his heart. He proceeds to take a year off in the booth and then he's back at it.

Then at Ohio State he said the reason he left is because he was having these brain cysts that gave him painful headaches and were potentially life-threatening

All time great coach but a very sketch dude

PAC is actually up this year doe comparatively

I think they’re on the up but they still don’t have that one/two dominant team(s) that competes nationally for them. B1G has Ohio state, SEC has Bama/Georgia, B12 Oklahoma, and ACC has Clemson. He could take USC to the top and dominate that conference easily

And yeah he definitely is a scumbag but coaches are hired to win and he’s damn good at that

Back
Top Bottom