OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: A&M fans bent outta shape about not being #25 like it actually matters.

Haven't beat anyone all year. Didn't play Bama or Clemson close. Lost to Auburn worse than the score would indicate at home.

Hearing Jack Del Rio is after the FSU job. Also just read that the Nolecast mentioned him as a candidate so maybe there’s legs to his pursuit.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis what say you? Would be deliciously ironic if there’s any truth to it right?

Maniacal-laugh-gif.gif

Last edited:
Hearing Jack Del Rio is after the FSU job. Also just read that the Nolecast mentioned him as a candidate so maybe there’s legs to his pursuit.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis what say you? Would be deliciously ironic if there’s any truth to it right?

Maniacal-laugh-gif.gif

man that would be deliciously ironic!!!

tumblr_nzuqeb1sXq1rby04wo1_500.gif

but for real, I wouldnt wish that on our FSU brothers in here. That is just cold.

They mentioned it because some of the folks in the administration are from Jacksonville and are familiar with him. It's not going to happen though so I'm not giving any energy to it. No one actually mentions it as a legit possibility but if it does come to pass that would pretty much signify that the program is dead and needs to go back to being an all womens college

Really surprised tech companies don't jump on these bowl sponsorships (maybe college football fans aren't their demographic)

This is a great opportunity to have the SalesForce Bowl or the Amazon Web Services Bowl.

isu 42 isu 42 is Campbell well known for not cheating/not recruiting?

Steven Godfrey was emphasizing how Campbell wouldn’t be willing to recruit like the SEC does.

isu 42 isu 42 is Campbell well known for not cheating/not recruiting?

Steven Godfrey was emphasizing how Campbell wouldn’t be willing to recruit like the SEC does.

I would like to think he is doing things on the up and up, but figure every coach is bending the rules. I don't think Campbell is a fit culturally in the south.

:lol: A&M fans bent outta shape about not being #25 like it actually matters.

Haven't beat anyone all year. Didn't play Bama or Clemson close. Lost to Auburn worse than the score would indicate at home.

On a scale of 1-10, how nervous should I be as a Dawgs fan about the TAMU game? They're a talented team and playing better as of late.

The more than $20 million cost represents both what it would take to buy out Clay Helton’s contract and the rest of the Trojan staff. The Helton contract was one of the worst administrative decisions in modern college athletics, as former athletic director Lynn Swann bid against himself to keep Helton and guarantee a large swath of that contract through 2023.

These schools man...:lol:

9am pst games is the beez neez. Maybe its because I'm a Father. I have a routine for games I want to watch and care about at 9am....

Keep the kids and wife up late Friday night, everyone wakes up late except me on Saturday.

Late start to breakfast at around 10a. Finish at 11a. I shower at half time so that when its time for kids and wife to get ready, I'm sitting around and watching the game. Wife is ready by 12p. We get the day started. Nobody can say "are you gonna sit around and watch football all day?"

Gotta pick and choose games I want to watch now, and this method essentially gets me a "free" viewing!

Ratings.

FOX has moved a lot of their big games to that window since the 3 and 8 are occupied by CBS and ABC/ESPN.
Look at this weekend's schedule though, there's nothing that's going to compete with that game in any time slot.

I bet during this round of negotiations, CBS doesn't stupidly end up with only one night game.

Man...what happened?

Urban had big asks for reshaping the AD and it's letting the anti-urban crowd say "see" and push against it. It's not 100% dead but it's not looking good. It's going to be even worse if he somehow gets ND in the next year or two.

Worth noting: Urban and Franklin have the same agent and he's the guy feeding the media stuff.

Back
Top Bottom