OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope SC goes to the Hoilday Bowl. My boy gets tickets for the game every year and when SC has played there he gives them to me.

Sucks that Qualcomm is such a dump. I like the Mission Valley area a lot, but that thing is an eyesore lol

Sucks that Qualcomm is such a dump. I like the Mission Valley area a lot, but that thing is an eyesore lol

Man I lived right by the Stadium for years. It's a shame they Chargers didn't just knock that thing down and start over. I would walk down to the trolley and take it right to the stadium. Easy but yeah...place is just beyond horrible.

Man I lived right by the Stadium for years. It's a shame they Chargers didn't just knock that thing down and start over. I would walk down to the trolley and take it right to the stadium. Easy but yeah...place is just beyond horrible.

Where did you live? I was about 2/3 miles away off of Friars, across the street from the Ralph’s; Civita area. Actually just moved from there a few months back.

Where did you live? I was about 2/3 miles away off of Friars, across the street from the Ralph’s; Civita area. Actually just moved from there a few months back.

I was Frias east. Mission Verdre complex. Loved going to Taco Fiesta. We still get breakfast burritos from them every sunday.

Ok.

Well that’s *counts on fingers*one more win vs. our chief rival Notre Dame in 4 seasons than Michigan has managed against their’s, Ohio State, in nine (9).

Glass house, mon frer. Do the “fire Harbaugh” signs come back out when you lose again next week?

Keep deflecting

What does your pathetic attempt at covering your *** for all the Urban to SC fanfic you posted in here have anything to do with Michigan?

I made one dumb prediction, I didn’t spam the thread for months with bull**** that had a 0% chance of actually happening.

The funniest thing about this is that this is the SECOND time you’ve done this **** bruh.

I was Frias east. Mission Verdre complex. Loved going to Taco Fiesta. We still get breakfast burritos from them every sunday.

Ya know, I always passed Taco Fiesta and told myself id go there sometime since they’re 24/7, but never did. Went to that Arby’s next door occasionally, but they shutdown before I moved. Anyway, I lived at West Park Apts if you’re familiar? That was a tough transition going from 2900 sqft w/ a garage to myself, to a shade under 1100 and no garage. I move too much, so when I got there, I told myself I wasn’t moving again until it was time for transfer. I just sucked it up. Plus, I did like Mission Valley a lot.

I miss Tacos el Gordo, City Tacos, and Karina’s bacon wrapped shrimp tacos. My brother ate so many el pastor tacos from el Gordo when he visited, he made himself sick lol

Ya know, I always passed Taco Fiesta and told myself id go there sometime since they’re 24/7, but never did. Went to that Arby’s next door occasionally, but they shutdown before I moved. Anyway, I lived at West Park Apts if you’re familiar? That was a tough transition going from 2900 sqft w/ a garage to myself, to a shade under 1100 and no garage. I move too much, so when I got there, I told myself I wasn’t moving again until it was time for transfer. I just sucked it up. Plus, I did like Mission Valley a lot.

I miss Tacos el Gordo, City Tacos, and Karina’s bacon wrapped shrimp tacos. My brother ate so many el pastor tacos from el Gordo when he visited, he made himself sick lol

Man... I think El Gordo is overrated man. We bought a house closer to the border and there is a taco place by the house that puts El Gordo to shame. But yeah loved Mission Valley but it was time to buy.

Man... I think El Gordo is overrated man. We bought a house closer to the border and there is a taco place by the house that puts El Gordo to shame. But yeah loved Mission Valley but it was time to buy.

Their adobada mulas and tacos are the only thing we both really like from there; prefer them both on flour, too. In general, I’m not a huge fan of corn tortillas, with the exception of a few dishes.

Anyway, I wasn’t brave enough to try some of the “meats” like beef head and tongue on the menu. Wasnt a big fan of their carne asada, but I can my body weight in their adobada and that green sauce though.

#TacoTalk

Urban had big asks for reshaping the AD and it's letting the anti-urban crowd say "see" and push against it. It's not 100% dead but it's not looking good. It's going to be even worse if he somehow gets ND in the next year or two.

Worth noting: Urban and Franklin have the same agent and he's the guy feeding the media stuff.

😭😭😭😭 WHAT DID I TELL YOU!

Keep deflecting

What does your pathetic attempt at covering your *** for all the Urban to SC fanfic you posted in here have anything to do with Michigan?

I made one dumb prediction, I didn’t spam the thread for months with bull**** that had a 0% chance of actually happening.

The funniest thing about this is that this is the SECOND time you’ve done this **** bruh.
Urban to USC at .000001% was and is still infinitesimally more likely than Michigan ever winning their division this century. Some day you’ll tell your grand kids a big fish story about the time you saw Michigan with a black QB beat Ohio State.

Tell me, if UCLA isn’t our big rival because we should expect to beat them every year what does that make you to OSU?

Focus on Indiana, not USC. Thanks.

😭😭😭😭 WHAT DID I TELL YOU!
The boosters and trustees want him (ticket sales are down by a third so it’s a matter of money to them) and have been talking to his people but the athletics department folks are holding it up. No idea what the new AD and president think but the incumbent admins definitely don’t want him and they’re the ones leaking **** to the media. Saw tonight that the story he’s officially turned down SC and Clay may be retained was a false rumor started by the athletics department but the insider made it clear Urban hasn’t said anything either way, and no decision has been made on clay yet.

Urban to USC at .000001% was and is still infinitesimally more likely than Michigan ever winning their division this century. Some day you’ll tell your grand kids a big fish story about the time you saw Michigan with a black QB beat Ohio State.

Tell me, if UCLA isn’t our big rival because we should expect to beat them every year what does that make you to OSU?

Focus on Indiana, not USC. Thanks.

And that story will be a 100% more real than the ducktales you've posted in this thread.

Again this has nothing to do about Michigan or really even SC, this is about your constant need to litter the thread with SC fanfic and then spin and deflect you're way out of it when it's proven to be bull****.

It's ok to admit you once again have been taken for a ride by some fake insiders and message board staff who want to drive subscriptions man.

Burrow, Fields, Lawrence, Herbert, Chase Young, Andrew Thomas, etc. please take note!

Last edited:
And that story will be a 100% more real than the ducktales you've posted in this thread.

Again this has nothing to do about Michigan or really even SC, this is about your constant need to litter the thread with SC fanfic and then spin and deflect you're way out of it when it's proven to be bull****.

It's ok to admit you once again have been taken for a ride by some fake insiders and message board staff who want to drive subscriptions man.

russell.gif

What could we wager on? アミーゴ アミーゴ wanna get in on this action?

Last edited:
Tua really didnt have a insurance policy? Bama should have drilled that into the families head. But knowing a little about that family, they put it in Gods hands and passed on it.

Back
Top Bottom