OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How would you feel if USC beats UCLA and keeps Helton and makes him fire Baxter and Clancy and hires Del Rio as DC? tupac003 tupac003 casper90403 casper90403
200.gif

:lol: Damn Nako... Already?

Some saying Urban finally said no last night. I'm trying to hear it from the horse's sauce's mouth.

We're not hiring Del Rio as a DC, that's mostly me gloom and dooming. There's a lot of ocean between Urban Meyer and the scenario I posted above.

Some saying Urban finally said no last night. I'm trying to hear it from the horse's sauce's mouth.

We're not hiring Del Rio as a DC, that's mostly me gloom and dooming. There's a lot of ocean between Urban Meyer and the scenario I posted above.
Yeah, but when's the last time USC landed anywhere else in the ocean? Hiring Pete?

:lol: the COPE is coming.

Beating UCLA shouldn’t mean a damn thing.

It would, at the very least, mean 4 more wins against our chief rival than harbaugh has managed against your's.

Only duck tales in this thread is you predicting Michigan would go 11-1 knowing damn well Harbaugh is good for a 3rd place division finish AT BEST.

:emoji_grin:

Predictions

B1G Champ: Michigan

Playoff Teams

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Michigan

Michigan's record: 11-1

Yeah, but when's the last time USC landed anywhere else in the ocean? Hiring Pete?
Pete was the 4th choice behind Mike Bellotti, Dennis Erickson, and Mike Riley. So that hiring is opined on with alllll sorts of benefit from hindsight.

Urban had big asks for reshaping the AD and it's letting the anti-urban crowd say "see" and push against it. It's not 100% dead but it's not looking good. It's going to be even worse if he somehow gets ND in the next year or two.

Worth noting: Urban and Franklin have the same agent and he's the guy feeding the media stuff.

So is Urban going to coach ND? I just don't understand the problem. We need a coach that can make things happen and Urban is that guy. I don't understand why this administration continues to make mistake after mistake.

Excellent rebuttal. I’m glad this “win” streak has got you feeling comfortable enough to post regularly again.

We were worried you had sailed off with stanfan stanfan for a while there.

No one outside of LA GAF about UCLA-SC and you know that.

Your chief rival is ND, but by all means your free to present the mental gymnastics that gets you to the point where you can earnestly post that UCLA is your chief rival.

USC should beat UCLA every year just like Michigan should beat MSU every year.

So is Urban going to coach ND? I just don't understand the problem. We need a coach that can make things happen and Urban is that guy. I don't understand why this administration continues to make mistake after mistake.

ND would never let Urban get away with half the **** he pulled at UF and OSU. They ran off Lou for less.

He’ll be back at a place like Tennessee that is desperate for a winner, and won’t care about the off the field ****.

Your chief rival is ND, but by all means your free to present the mental gymnastics that gets you to the point where you can earnestly post that UCLA is your chief rival.

Ok.

Well that’s *counts on fingers*one more win vs. our chief rival Notre Dame in 4 seasons than Michigan has managed against their’s, Ohio State, in nine (9).

Glass house, mon frer. Do the “fire Harbaugh” signs come back out when you lose again next week?

I agree that USC should beat UCLA every year.

But Helton...

Back
Top Bottom