OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clemson offers one of the top linebackers in the country Less than 1 week before SD and gets the commitment hours later. Dabo got that juice.

I will be taking my talents to Clemson and Harvard for the next 4 years

#UntilHeltonisgone

giphy.gif

It’s been the gotcha symbol to pretty much everyone for the last decade, I mean that’s pretty obvious

it was a big deal when someone did it a few years ago and i was saying the samething as you. people act like they didn't play the game back in middle/high school

I remember when De La Salle had that 151 game winning steak back in the day. Recall reading about them in USA Today in their HS football Super 25, or whatever it was. Pre-Internet days when you had to pick up the paper lol

#NTSeniorsTour

Clemson offers one of the top linebackers in the country Less than 1 week before SD and gets the commitment hours later. Dabo got that juice.

I feel bad for UNC, they were pursuing that kid hard for months and then Clemson just swoops in and snatches him up.

I remember doing the same with Chris Leak when he won 4 straight titles and that HS team ended up winning like 100 something straight games. Can't remember the name of that school for the life of me but it was somewhere near Charlotte

I remember doing the same with Chris Leak when he won 4 straight titles and that HS team ended up winning like 100 something straight games. Can't remember the name of that school for the life of me but it was somewhere near Charlotte

Independence HS. 109 I think

kickz4242 kickz4242 10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln

Dawgs 247 writers are hearing rumblings that Jake Fromm may consider going pro. After the horrendous season he just had, I assumed it was a certainty he would come back but I guess not. I'm not sure which NFL team would pick him in the second or third round but he seems to feel that it's a possibility.

There's a Georgia fan, I'm not really sure how to feel about this. On one hand I feel like Jake put a ceiling on what we can achieve as a program and him leaving forces Kirby another direction. On the other hand, starting a true freshman quarterback or an unknown grad transfer is a roll the dice.

Screenshot_20191215-101329_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fromm is Andy Dalton light. :sick: ButsIdon't really think there's a better option for Georgia out there for next year barring a complete change in offensive system/philosophy.

Apparently Georgia tried to hire Bobo before SCarolina did?

Fromm is Andy Dalton light. :sick: ButsIdon't really think there's a better option for Georgia out there for next year barring a complete change in offensive system/philosophy.

Apparently Georgia tried to hire Bobo before SCarolina did?

As far as Bobo goes, that's what Andy Staples said on the audible podcast. No one else reported that, I'm not sure if he was just going with the media narrative that's what happened or if he actually has Insiders at either program.

Like I said before, I wasn't nearly as high on Bobo as some Georgia fans were. I was part of the majority of the fanbase that wanted him gone in 2014.

Andy Dalton (somehow) has made almost $100m, so being Andy Dalton lite isn't the worst thing in the world. :lol:

I kind of feel bad for Jake. He comes across like he can be sensitive and listens to what a lot of people say. I'm sure he's heard a lot of the negativity and he knows that a good portion the fanbase wants him gone. I just hope that's not influencing his decision

Last edited:
damn, i grew up with that as the gotcha symbol. If you looked, you get punched. But if your the victim and put your finger in the gotcha symbol, you get to punch the offender.

My kids play that **** too. Did not realize the negative aspect of that symbol.

damn, i grew up with that as the gotcha symbol. If you looked, you get punched. But if your the victim and put your finger in the gotcha symbol, you get to punch the offender.

My kids play that **** too. Did not realize the negative aspect of that symbol.

Didn’t even know that was considered a “racist symbol” until a few years. To be honest, if it wasn’t for social media, I wouldn’t know now either. Specifically, when I started to read NT, which branched onto other things and is what kept me relatively current. I’d probably be wearing “NT denim” still if it wasn’t for this site tbh and if we’re keeping it real.

I’m sure there are some racist at Annapolis, but I’m willing to bet a vast majority are completely oblivious to the sign. Most Academy kids are a bunch of dweebs with that made good grades throughout HS and have been on the straight and narrow their whole lives.

Last edited:
I remember when De La Salle had that 151 game winning steak back in the day. Recall reading about them in USA Today in their HS football Super 25, or whatever it was. Pre-Internet days when you had to pick up the paper lol

#NTSeniorsTour
When they played Poly in 2001 🔥

MJD was a destroyer and had his coming out party
Hershel Dennis in HS was :emoji_astonished:

Back
Top Bottom