***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Ravens/Steelers postponed till Wednesday. I'm gonna have to pivot to Jalen Reagor from Diontae Johnson. Need 11.4 :ohwell:.

Swapped in Reagor last night over Diontae because I was afraid the Steelers game would get cancelled/pushed back. Secured myself the L :pimp:.

On another note. The 1 week i benched Lockett he dropped 38 on my bench, luckily i won that week by 30+ anyway. Then every week Im like, I cant trust Tampa/Mike Evans and if nothing he scores every damn week.

Now week 14 if i swap them Lockett gonna go off on the bench and Evans wont do s*** :smh:

.5ppr I need 29 points from Big Ben, Lockett and Goedert for the win

standard league, I’m up 12 with Miles Sanders left against my opponent’s Russ

Update:
won my standard league matchup by 2.2 points :smokin

need 8 points from Big Ben to win my other matchup too. shout out to Goedert :smokin almost thought I messed up benching Engram

Won PPR (I survived facing Tyreek Hill)
Up 100 in standard.. I got no more players

Opponent:
M. Brown
J.Tucker
Ravens defense

Gus Edwards or Benny Snell for this Wednesday game? I’m leaning towards Snell since I thought I read somewhere that Mark Ingram and JK Dobbins are back.

Yall think Devontae Booker is gonna ball out? Im about to drop James White and hopefully pick him up and AP

Yall think Devontae Booker is gonna ball out? Im about to drop James White and hopefully pick him up and AP
Josh Jacobs might play this weekend. But since it’s the Jets, and I’d like to think Booker bout to get a lot of 2nd half touches.

Josh Jacobs might play this weekend. But since it’s the Jets, and I’d like to think Booker bout to get a lot of 2nd half touches.

Thanks man. I'm #1 in my league but im trying to keep on and apply that pressure for a deep run

Going with Snell. In this league the team with the most points each week wins $20. Need him to help solidify this dub in my pocket :nerd:

needed 4 from diontae johnson to sneak into a playoff spot in my home league. now I just need the ravens to score to get the W in the ntwt league.

Game was trash?

I benched Juju, wouldn’t have helped me but gotten more points

Back
Top Bottom