***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Do i prioritize a RB or WR? :rolleyes

My RB: Carson Gaskin Hunt CEH Davis
My WR: Woods Pittman AB Mims

Top FA: Akers Barber T.Johnson J.Williams | Crowder Coutee Patrick R.Higgins Hansen

Want to grab Akers and flex him but I need a WR2.
WR - Coutee

Someone just dropped Gaskin.. Is he worth a pickup?

yes

Gaskin or Ty Johnson?
Gaskin

Is there any scenario y'all would consider starting Tannehill over Kyler? I just feel like despite his last couple of outings, Kyler's ceiling is too high
Kyler - set it and forget it

.5 PPR league, who should I start for my flex:
Damien Harris
Brandon Aiyuk
Sterling Sheperd
Harris

The playoffs are upon us and I’m a bit of a bind regarding defense. My current defense is Buffalo who has a unfavorable match up against the Steelers. Would you guys select a different defense on this list?

View attachment 2709542 View attachment 2709542 View attachment 2709542
Tough spot to be in, but the two I’d eyeball right now are Washington @ SF or Tennessee @ Jax

The Niners will score against Washington, but that DLine is one of the best in the league. I’d imagine they’re going to get some sacks in there, and possibly create a turnover or two.

pick two (.5 PPR):
Damien Harris @ LAR
Cam Akers vs NE
J.D. McKissick @ SF

I’m leaning towards Harris and Akers, I just hate that they’re both playing tonight and with Antonio Gibson out, the McKissick move is intriguing.

Tough spot to be in, but the two I’d eyeball right now are Washington @ SF or Tennessee @ Jax

The Niners will score against Washington, but that DLine is one of the best in the league. I’d imagine they’re going to get some sacks in there, and possibly create a turnover or two.

Thanks, I actually put in a bid for the Titans as well... I'm hoping Jacksonville stays trash.

pick two (.5 PPR):
Damien Harris @ LAR
Cam Akers vs NE
J.D. McKissick @ SF

I’m leaning towards Harris and Akers, I just hate that they’re both playing tonight and with Antonio Gibson out, the McKissick move is intriguing.

This is a tough one indeed. Akers has been putting in work the past two weeks so I'd roll with him and play the hot hand. McKissick is going to continue to get the reception looks I feel and with Gibson out he might take some carries from Barber. But that's still TBD.

Harris is going against the Rams whom have a pretty stout defense. So he's prolly the odd man out for me.

It's a toss up really tbh. Not against it if you roll with your gut feeling.

Anyone still holding AB? Feel like that 1 game is looming, just dont know when. Hate for that to be against me :smh:

Who would y’all flex:

Todd Gurley vs LAC
Tyler Boyd vs DAL
Cam Akers vs NE
TY Hilton vs LV
Cole Beasley vs PIT
Raheem Mostert vs WAS

Anyone still holding AB? Feel like that 1 game is looming, just dont know when. Hate for that to be against me :smh:
I'm playing him this week over Tyler Boyd. Aside from last game, the targets have been there. Only a matter of time before he converts them (I hope).

Who would y’all flex:

Todd Gurley vs LAC
Tyler Boyd vs DAL
Cam Akers vs NE
TY Hilton vs LV
Cole Beasley vs PIT
Raheem Mostert vs WAS
I’d lean Hilton, Boyd, then Beasley. Fade the rest...

I’m taking a flyer on Giants DEF against Arizona. I had TEN last week but can’t trust a DEF that gave me negative points.

Pick an RB:
Mostert vs WFT
Gio vs DAL
McKissic @ SF

Gio has a great matchup. Alex targets McKissic a lot. Hesitant on Mostert but I always say start your studs... but I don’t know about this one...

This is about kickers ...

Succop or Lutz these last 3 weeks?

Stick with Meyers or I could grab Slye or Gano

This is about kickers ...

Succop or Lutz these last 3 weeks?

Stick with Meyers or I could grab Slye or Gano

hate kickers lmao.
Using Butker in both playoff matches. Been feast or famine but with a good Miami D hopefully they struggle a bit in the end zone like they did the last game.

Yo are waiver rules different for the playoffs?

I claimed three players on the waiver and someone who is last in the order got one of those players... Cam Akers :frown:

hate kickers lmao.
Using Butker in both playoff matches. Been feast or famine but with a good Miami D hopefully they struggle a bit in the end zone like they did the last game.

I like kickers whether streaming or having a set it n forget it. But yeah i try finding teams that can move the ball but struggle plus a kicker with strong leg.

Yo are waiver rules different for the playoffs?

I claimed three players on the waiver and someone who is last in the order got one of those players... Cam Akers :frown:

Depends on how you prioritized your pickups.

Sup fellas I’d appreciate any input on how to maximize my lineup this week. I scooped Akers but not sure I wanna start him on a Thursday night game. If CMC is out then I’ll throw Mike Davis in the flex instead of Higgins. Was seriously considering benching Kyler for Tannehill but I think I have to stick with Kyler. Thoughts?
DF84739A-CBBE-48B6-B2A6-9E26D3EC9661.jpeg
E9D08FD4-DE84-4CFA-8DE7-7FE22DF5DBC0.jpeg

Need 2 Standard: evans ridley lockett c.davis

Feel like the floor is ridley davis and lockett is the prayer boom

**evans didnt practice todat cuz of hamstring

At this point how is CMAC not droppable?

This **** is annoying. No way he plays the rest of the year.

Akers went unclaimed, should I snag him and start him over McKissic as my RB2? Got Montgomery slotted in right now as my RB1

As a CMC/Davis owner in the playoffs, Carolina needs to use Davis just like they would CMC. Early on they did and they got Ws, tapered off and they don’t use him as much and that lead to Ls. Didn’t make much sense to me then but I need a big game from Davis.

Back
Top Bottom