***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

:lol: first time all season I’ve made a good call at RB

Good stuff, I hope McKissic comes through for you!

I'm rolling with Coop as well, I'm a believer in riding that hot hand. (he's put up double figures consecutive weeks) Plus I don't have any other viable options :lol:

yup

already accepted the loss, my team hasn't performed at all this season except week 2 where my team blew up. Aaron jones put up 45, Ridley had 30+ etc etc

hes got Devante Adams against the lions so im pretty much screwed

ah well

Keep ya head up bro, it's any given Sunday!

My opponent snagged akers just before me on waivers this week. Luckily he decided to bench the Rams defense.

Im facing the guy that was down almost 60 after thanksgiving night, and ended up winning. So hopefully my squad can give him a taste of that 🙏🏾

Fuller suspended
Julio out
AJ Brown questionable
james Robinson questionable

I really went from running away with this thing to potentially having to start Antonio Brown and TY Hilton in the first round of the playoffs

Fuller suspended
Julio out
AJ Brown questionable
james Robinson questionable

I really went from running away with this thing to potentially having to start Antonio Brown and TY Hilton in the first round of the playoffs

Same, lost fuller, AJ Brown questionable, Jacobs questionable, and inconsistent Matt Ryan :lol:

Same, lost fuller, AJ Brown questionable, Jacobs questionable, and inconsistent Matt Ryan :lol:
It's crazy because I stashed soooo many running backs for depth and as pieces to fill roster needs and totally forgot playoffs started this week :lol:

I have :
James Robinson
Alvin Kamara
James Conner
David Montgomery
Antonio Gibson
Kenyan Drake

Now the trade deadline is passed and I cant fill that roster need for WR

Yo I’m down CMAC, and Jacobs. I need backs.
Which 2 backs would you pick out of Mostert, Booker and Edmunds :sick:

Also, I have Wilson and Allen.
Who would ya roll with this week? I’m thinking of doing a Beasley and Allen stack.

Yo I’m down CMAC, and Jacobs. I need backs.
Which 2 backs would you pick out of Mostert, Booker and Edmunds :sick:

Also, I have Wilson and Allen.
Who would ya roll with this week? I’m thinking of doing a Beasley and Allen stack.

Def Mostert and Booker. How they available still

Russell should have a good game, but then again wr know how hes been

Def Mostert and Booker. How they available still

Russell should have a good game, but then again wr know how hes been
They’re not available. They’re on my roster.

I really wanna roll with the Allen and Beasley stack but I may be jaded because they just bust our ***.

They’re not available. They’re on my roster.

I really wanna roll with the Allen and Beasley stack but I may be jaded because they just bust our ***.

Oooh i read that who to pick up. My bad.

I got Allen and i was praying for a bye to have to use him vs PIT but im good with Allen starting. Beasley is gonna be busy i think

PPR -

Bench 1 RB:
Mostert vs WFT
McKissic @ SF
Gio vs DAL

Start 1 WR:
Aiyuk vs WFT
T. Patrick @ CAR
Coutee @ CHI

Thinking maybe considering sitting ridley out?

I have him in 2 leagues and would replace him with either 1.Mike Evans/Corey Davis or 2. Corey Davis

Ive started Ridley every game though he really has been consistent for 10pts/gm though, hard to bench that.

3 games no Julio, 1st vs NO
CHI: 5/13 110yds
CAR: 8/10 136yds
NO: 5/9 90yds
LV: 6/9 50yds TD

Last edited:
Considering Gage also but ATL offense has been bad without Julio.

Leaning Perriman at this time due to matchup and no Mims.

standard
Gage @ LAC
Parker v KC
Perriman @ Sea

Mims AND Crowder may be out as well. Perriman might be the play off target share alone.

Also FWIW, Gase/ATL offense has for sure sucked without Julio in the lineup.

David Johnson is on the COVID list.

If y’all RB hungry like be see if Duk Johnson is available in your league.

Last week of reg season biggest money league, 4 get in. 1st v 4th, 2nd v 3rd, 5th v 10th .. 1 loser is going to survive, the other is out. Rest of the league is at least 2 games back

Screenshot_20201211-174346_Fantasy.jpg

Can't believe I thought Duke Johnson would ball out but the Texans defense sucks so bad and they pass all the time plus Duke is subpar

I see Zeke is questionable. Is he expected to get a full workload or nah?

Can’t believe I’m asking this...Zeke or McKissick?

Back
Top Bottom