***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

At this point how is CMAC not droppable?

This **** is annoying. No way he plays the rest of the year.

Yup this was the last week for him to get in there. Bo way they put him out there now.

As a CMC/Davis owner in the playoffs, Carolina needs to use Davis just like they would CMC. Early on they did and they got Ws, tapered off and they don’t use him as much and that lead to Ls. Didn’t make much sense to me then but I need a big game from Davis.

100% Agree

Davis fell off because of 2 things.

1. Their usage of samuel, and somehow dude has huge running lanes. Davis barely getting passed the LOS
2. They completely abandoned using him in the passing game. Week 2-5: 30/33 206yds | Week 6-8: 8/10 38yds

Last edited:
Well CMC is a wrap for the season, league i got him in will have to start Dobbins in his place now :rolleyes

My Lineup:
Ben
Carson / Dobbins
Ridley / Metcalf
Jonnu
C.Davis
Rams
Lutz

Bench: CMC Hunt Booker Beasley AB Godwin Burton

I’m sittin Damien Harris for Cam Akers tonight. Also rollin with McKissick this weekend. Pray for me y’all.

if Mike Davis starts, imma bench Amari Coopers BA too.

My Woods vs his Akers :smh:

They didnt even hve to throw tonight and give me a chance. Woods needs point for all that blocking man

Gotta love fantasy :smh:
yup

already accepted the loss, my team hasn't performed at all this season except week 2 where my team blew up. Aaron jones put up 45, Ridley had 30+ etc etc

hes got Devante Adams against the lions so im pretty much screwed

ah well

Back
Top Bottom