***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

WAS D and that last TD by Taysom put me within 10 points of victory. Opponent is done. I have Conner going later. Have Kareem on the bench. Who’s safer to get me 10?

I needed 8 .... EIGHT ... from Allen tonight for a W

:stoneface:
Theres 2 and a half quarters left fam RELAX :lol:

5fa86a316b7d3.image.jpg

On to the semi finals in both my leagues. Been a long and crazy season, and no one is more surprised to be here than me tbh :lol:

Lost my work league dont care just relieved i dont have to worry bout those underachieving bums anymore.

Won & winning my 2 money leagues :smokin

Ridley was great this year

glad that was my only good player and I was right to be hyped about him and draft him in all leagues

Jon Taylor SZN! Carried me into the 2nd round. Another juicy matchup next week, hope he feasts.

Yup Taylor came up huge! My whole team did pretty well with exception of Ebron.

Unfortunately my opponent also had a very solid week... The fate of my playoffs lies in the hands of Chubb and Juice. The magic number is 5 points... I'm confident in my chances, but then again.... Any given Sunday/Monday!

Need Tucker to score less than 16 to make the Championship round. Commish said those in the finals can elect to split the pot (1200) before games start or winner gets 1000, runner-up 200.

If I make it I want to play to win. I like my squad and their matchups.

Back
Top Bottom