***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Idk if i can rock with Ben and the Steelers another week. This prob the last week anyway vs CIN since they have Indy on week 16.

Im considering rolling with Rivers vs HOU or Carr vs LAC, then wk16 either Hurts v DAL or Baker vs Jets

yall think CMC plays this week? I got Mike Davis....

The league i have CMC, i would love to have him 1 more week (i dont have davis). Trending towards the 1 seed with a W tonight

The league i have davis, i need CMC out so i can have a 2nd RB (carson hunt ceh davis washington gaskin)

Sanders was gonna suck they said. Flop of the week they said.

Lost because I went against sanders (and I didn’t lose on purpose last week to face the weaker team).

Fml

Suffered my closest lost in the this week in the wild card round. Lost by less than 2. Got bye weeks in my other 2 leagues though.

I was up 29 with Dobbins vs Chubb. After the 1st half was sweating, chubb was cookin got within 15. 2nd half had me worried cuz they werent using JK. Dobbins finally didnt get vultured and gave me a cushion.

Browns stopped using chubb. Hurt to see Hunt on both of my benches with 23. But u used Dobbins because Hunt usage was down the last 2-3 weeks

Idk if i can rock with Ben and the Steelers another week. This prob the last week anyway vs CIN since they have Indy on week 16.

Im considering rolling with Rivers vs HOU or Carr vs LAC, then wk16 either Hurts v DAL or Baker vs Jets

Might be rolling with Baker (NYG NYJ)
grab Hurts or Lock as a backup week 16 (DAL/LAC)

Missed the playoffs but beat the (at the time) #1 seed. That L knocked him out of playoff contention on the last regular season game. I'd be sick :smh: :rofl:

Am I crazy for wanting to start Taysom over Russ in the Championship? I like my squad from top to bottom but I’m up against Mahomes. WFT defense has come alive and Russ has a tendency to get sacked...

Am I crazy for wanting to start Taysom over Russ in the Championship? I like my squad from top to bottom but I’m up against Mahomes. WFT defense has come alive and Russ has a tendency to get sacked...

yeah don’t start Russ imo :lol: I’m gonna start wft defense against Seattle. My opponent is also starting Seattle defense so we’ll see

Back
Top Bottom