***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Yall really gonna start Taysom Hill against the Chiefs. It’s gonna be a shootout unless it’s a blowout. That dude Taysom can’t pass and will just try and QB power his way which will get stopped. I don’t see him putting much points up on Fantasy. You def don’t want Payton taking him out and putting Jameis in too.

I understand Wilson against that WFT front line being shaky though

I like the 4 runnning backs on my roster right now, but assuming CMC is out, which 3 would yall start of the 4?
Miles @ Arizona
James Robinson @ Baltimore
Mike Davis @ GB
Cam Akers vs. NYJ

I'm leaning Miles, Davis, Akers.... thoughts?

Not even a question. Start Wilson.

17-0 I got nervous and thought they’d pull Hill since they needed points ASAP.

You all comfortable starting both Rocketship and Jonathan Taylor at the same time.

I have other options at kicker. (Myers) / Also Bills or Colts this week?

Yo is AB droppable now i could use the spot for next week defense in 1 league and for Ahmed in another

Unless you absolutely need 6-8 points in your WR4/flex spot I’d drop AB.

You guys talked me into starting Russ. Did a little more research and good QBs have still put up solid numbers against WFT. I trust him over Taysom. Start your studs.

Yo is AB droppable now i could use the spot for next week defense in 1 league and for Ahmed in another
Unless you absolutely need 6-8 points in your WR4/flex spot I’d drop AB.

Im prob using him in 1 league this week at least but the other league i have him & godwin along with 2 studs & depth

1. Woods AB R.Higgins Coutee Patrick
2. Ridley DK Godwin AB C.Davis Bowden

In #2 id drop him for Buffalo D vs NE next week

Forgot to ask, pick 1 to flex (ppr):
McKissic vs SEA
Coutee @ IND
T. Patrick vs BUF

Leaning towards JD. He should get the start and I do believe in revenge games. Hard to ignore Coutee who torched Indy just a couple weeks ago and no real competition for targets. Patrick has put up double digit points in 5 straight games (minus the no QB game against the Saints).

Would yall change anything to this lineup?
FFWk15.JPG

This is what I have now.

TE has been a mess for me all season long. What do y’all think about Cook?

C826567B-FB7A-4BE2-8B0B-F88B8AB251BA.jpeg

First week of playoffs for our 8 teams punishment work league. I need some opinion on my WRs.

WRs
AJ Brown vs Det.
Justin Jefferson vs Chi
Brandon Aiyuk vs Dal

I need to sit one, I’m leaning to bench Jefferson.
Am I crazy?

starting
My RBs are
Cook
Eckler
Montgomery

This is what I have now.

TE has been a mess for me all season long. What do y’all think about Cook?

C826567B-FB7A-4BE2-8B0B-F88B8AB251BA.jpeg

TEs has been crazy this year. I lost Kittle to injury and been chasing TE weekly.

I have Cook this week too. I hope he continues to eat.

I went zero RB and targeting Kittle then Kelce with my 2nd pick. Kittle was picked 2 spots before me so I picked up Kelce. So glad I did. Just realized dude has put up 6 straight games with at least 8 catches going over 100 yards 5 of those games.

I went zero RB and targeting Kittle then Kelce with my 2nd pick. Kittle was picked 2 spots before me so I picked up Kelce. So glad I did. Just realized dude has put up 6 straight games with at least 8 catches going over 100 yards 5 of those games.
Kelce is the biggest cheat code in fantasy :pimp:. Ironically the one league I managed to land him is the only league I didn't make the playoffs :lol:.

Standard superflex league.

Went Dak/Julio/Kittle and I’m somehow in the semifinals. I’ll take it.

But playing a team who just lost Gelseki but he stashed Kittle who I dropped. Oh well.

Kelce is the biggest cheat code in fantasy :pimp:. Ironically the one league I managed to land him is the only league I didn't make the playoffs :lol:.

Its nice having a guy like that but i cant get myself to reach like that.

I was telling someone at work i bet most teams with him didnt make playoffs. 1 did in my work league but my 2 money leagues those dudes finished dead last

Its nice having a guy like that but i cant get myself to reach like that.

I was telling someone at work i bet most teams with him didnt make playoffs. 1 did in my work league but my 2 money leagues those dudes finished dead last
I went early TE in 3 leagues.. Made the playoffs as the #2 seed in both leagues where I drafted Kittle 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom