***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Thank God for CEH rushing performance. Was going against Allen and Diggs.

now up 24 with Cooper left vs his Zeke. Hopefully Zona can contain the run and force Andy to throw.

looks like your all clear for the W and them having to throw soon enough. Zeke is looking terrible out there with two fumbles.

Went 1-1

I can’t believe I won this week. I was projected to get slaughtered. Many thanks to Julio, CEH and Cooper :pimp:

Damn man, if Josh Allen kept driving on the last drive, I probably win. Dallas defense got my opponent -5 points and I lost by 2.8 points :smh:

What’s the overall perception on the Chargers backfield? Seems like Justin Jackson is the guy until Eckler comes back, but anyone confident to play him with bye weeks hittin now?

Was projected to get destroyed going against Mahomes, Nuk, Zeke etc. Pulled off a 20 point win to climb back to .500

Derrick Henry :pimp: :pimp:
Calvin Ridley :pimp: :pimp:
Christian Kirk :pimp:
Tee Higgins :pimp:

What’s the overall perception on the Chargers backfield? Seems like Justin Jackson is the guy until Eckler comes back, but anyone confident to play him with bye weeks hittin now?

Justin Jackson is the clear cut lead back and if he's in your league available scoop him. Hes about to save me with McKinnon back to the deep end of the depth chart :lol:

Justin Jackson is the clear cut lead back and if he's in your league available scoop him. Hes about to save me with McKinnon back to the deep end of the depth chart :lol:
My backfield is in shambles (and somehow I’m 4-2). I got Phillip Lindsay, Mike Davis and Leveon Bell starting right now. Debating if I wanna plug in Justin Jackson somewhere in there.

Elliot damn near secured me an L.. such a narrow escape

My team was buns this week. (Mine on the left).

1603209615803.png

Debating whether to drop Stafford vs ATL for Herbert vs JAX. Might be a bounce back stop for Stafford but dude has been frustrating.

Debating whether to drop Stafford vs ATL for Herbert vs JAX. Might be a bounce back stop for Stafford but dude has been frustrating.
Stafford is always a roller coaster. Been through this for years with him. When you drop him he’ll get 35+ pts. Then you fall for it, and he’s back to 15 pts.

on another note, debating whether I want to trade Cam for Deebo. I got Mahomes so Cam is just insurance, and I think the Deebo value isa decent return as a WR2 or so. Thoughts? I wanna shoot my shot for Juju but I don’t wanna **** up negotiations before they start :lol:

Im also trying to get juju for the low. PIT has to get him more involved and going i would think ... right?

desperate need for a WR (only have juju and TY and deebo after losing sutton).

would you trade aaron jones for davante adams straight up in standard? (other RBs are david johnson, mixon, and gaskin).

Im also trying to get juju for the low. PIT has to get him more involved and going i would think ... right?

they don’t need to get him more involved, they’re undefeated and haven’t had Diontae Johnson (leading the team in targets) the past 2 weeks. Juju didn’t do anything with Johnson gone, not sure how much he’ll do with Johnson back

Projected to get blown out this week. My team was already hanging by a thread, bye week got me ****ed up :smh:

Back
Top Bottom