Bench 1 RB:
Mostert vs WFT
McKissic @ SF
Gio vs DAL

Start 1 WR:
Aiyuk vs WFT
T. Patrick @ CAR
Coutee @ CHI
In most scenarios it’s Mostert without a doubt, but I think Mostert is playing hurt and might be splitting carries. I’d lean towards McKissick if I were you.

Aiyuk -when he plays he’s been ballin.

It’s real hard for me to bench Gio with that favorable matchup at home. He gets touches and has 4 TDs on the season vs JD on the road with a bad matchup and 1 TD. Redzone carries will likely go to Barber

Rolling with Gaskin and Gio as my RBs with Mostert in the flex. WFT has been more of a 2nd half defense. Hoping Mostert can do some damage early before they wake up.

Mike Davis was floating out there in FA pool. Scooped him and dropped Gaskin. Now rolling with Mostert, Davis, and Gio....

Added deandre washington for the hell of it in both leagues, 1 i was using gaskin in and the other my opponent had him.

Sounds like Washington is going to be the only RB available, Brieda wasnt activated off covid list

Edit: Gaskin is actually positive so he will have ti be out 10 days, at this point is probably 2 games.

Last edited:
Here’s my current line up now. I’m debating on maybe flipping Juice out and taking a Hail Mary playing Johnson at the flex and moving Cooper up. Any thoughts?
45543250-4EE3-4B1F-AD00-17FCB56AE3AA.png
45543250-4EE3-4B1F-AD00-17FCB56AE3AA.png

Right now I have Carr as my starting QB against Indy, but I'm tempted to start Dalton against Cincinnati this week. What yall think I should do?? :nerd:

Right now I have Carr as my starting QB against Indy, but I'm tempted to start Dalton against Cincinnati this week. What yall think I should do?? :nerd:
Carr always worried me fantasy football wise :lol: Indy has a stingy defense, not sure I’d wanna roll with that in playoff time.

Very unconfident about my roster this week.
70113B20-08AD-4198-B0B1-B02643E70207.jpeg

My RBs are sus. What do y’all think about replacements. I was thinking Washington, Duke, or Ty Johnson.

Also I haven’t had a solid TE all season. Was thinking about switching out reed for Dalton Schultz.

Just seen Fournette is out today. Thinking about plugging in Ronald Jones but I got Mike Evans and Gronk already in my lineup :lol:

Back
Top Bottom