OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Ballerific get so political :lol:. Not a bad thing at all.

Probably the only person other than me who likes his Adidas line. I’ll always have a soft spot for his Adidas kicks.

When a narcissistic, immature, racist, misogynistic 8 year old criminal somehow became president and started spewing hatred, racism and violence.

Adidas Kobe >>> Nike Kobe

But I wasn’t referring to Adidas when I said 1 wasn’t his best Kobe. I truly hate Kobe’s Nike line.

No way Westbrook is that bad again, right?
Leaning Russell Westbrook GIF by Bleacher Report - Find & Share on GIPHY

Russ wil be better but the chances of them knocking down 22 3’s again is pretty low.... not to mention we haven’t gotten the Harden stinker game yet & he’s good for at least one of those in a series

No way Westbrook is that bad again, right?

I think an equally valid question is will Bron and AD’s supporting cast play that well again? Morris and Kuzma were 12-15 combined and Rondo had 10, 9 assists and 5 steals. It’s like they played the perfect game and it still came down to the wire :lol:

Russ wil be better but the chances of them knocking down 22 3’s again is pretty low.... not to mention we haven’t gotten the Harden stinker game yet & he’s good for at least one of those in a series
You would typically win every game you make 22 threes, unless you also lose two quarters by a combined 26 points.

We’ll see how they perform with Harden on the bench.

Idk why y’all are acting like the Lakers played perfect and the Rockets had a mediocre game :lol:
Houston made 22 3s on great efficiency and still lost
Bron has been pretty pedestrian so far too
Rockettes had a mediocre start to the game and the Lakers played great. Then in the 2nd half the Rockettes went on a run but Russy blew it being absolute trash

Idk why y’all are acting like the Lakers played perfect and the Rockets had a mediocre game :lol:
Both teams could’ve played better. That definitely wasn’t bron being pedestrian in game 2

ESPN is hilarious.... narratives over what’s actually happening... I don’t know how many times I’ve heard if AD shows up then blah blah blah

meanwhile the man is averaging 30 & 10 on 50% for his PLAYOFF CAREER on top of being an Elite defensive player
on some spinal tap ish...playing at 10 but want him to go to 11
Goes To 11 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
11 - GIFs - Imgur

Pedestrian probably wasn’t the right word but it’s not unrealistic to for him to play better

Rockets got a negative, from their second best player, and only one person from their bench score :lol:. If Russ simply just had a bad game...game 2 tilts Houston. Problem is...he was actively detrimental to the Rockets...

AD & Bron played well...and the rockets still were a possession away in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom