OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. To me it only looks like the Lakers won because THEY shot lights out in Game 2. 57% from the field and 44% from 3.

Houston won Game 1 by 15, shooting 48% from the field and 36% from 3.

Interesting.
You got houston winning the series?

Sigh. Yall love that team. For what? Loyal to a fault. Couldn't be me :smh:
You got houston winning the series?

ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-small.gif

Dudes are acting like Markieff & Rondo scored 30 pieces or something 😂 Rondo simply controlled the offense & showed effort on defense (he went 1 of 5 from three)

Markief averaged 11ppg in 22 minutes on 45/40 splits

why are people acting like they played at some other worldly level that they have no chance of reaching again

not to mention the Rockets have TWO players who shoot above 35% from three.... we’ve seen then break the record for missed threes in the playoffs on a yearly basis.... & yet they have to make an insane amount of threes to win the game.... I’ll take my chances 😂

those Bron/Warriors teams got people confused man... got people thinking if your third best player isn’t AS caliber then the “supporting cast” is terrible

I don’t know how many times I’ve heard “can’t trust the Lakers” depth.... only for some idiot to go on & name Daniel house, Ben Mclemore, Covington & co as reliable.... it’s pure comedy

Nobody should guard russ.
He should have 15 feet of space and a green light to launch 3s.
I'm pretty sure the Rockets told him to stop that ish if he doesn't want to walk out the locker room with a black eye. Same goes for Rondo and his long distance shooting.

Must really hurt to root for a team that’s still playing... yet nobody cares about :lol::lol:

If Lakers are Maga then the Celtics are Bernie Bros... just wasting time, here every ******* year yapping about what people in a position you’ll never be in should do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom