OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi Gets Criticized to Lunch of the next Day & now he's Miami Lebron, or After Shaq Kobe :lol: :lol: SPARE ME. Who hates Kawhi?? People are pointing out his short comings the way people pointed out his highlights. MANY people called him the best in the league & he went out in that series & Played like Trash when his team needed him most. He's getting slandered like guys with that title do.

As someone who's never been a fan of Bron You know damn well the scrutiny he would take, Hell look at what James Harden gets, Westbrook, CP3 years prior, Durant, Kobe etc etc

Ya'll pick & Choose which players ya'll wanna treat with Kid Gloves. This is an all time Meltdown from a Superstar, Bron got the Mavs series, Curry got the Cavs series, Kawhi has this (second round but still :lol: ) . Doesn't take away from his greatness but it does exist & when your being talked about as the best.... these moments are weighed heavier.

Last edited:
Kawhi hate has way more to do with him shunning the Lakers the way he reportedly did, and the way he and his team folded in this series.

"Kawhi out Lebron'd Bron", "Uncle Dennis and Kawhi played the lakers etc etc etc"

We ain forget.

This is where y’all just don’t understand **** :lol:. The Kawhi saga last year was HILARIOUS. The flight saga, the back and forth, the running around. Pure comedy.

Getting jokes off that he spurned the Lakers for the clippers, is what we do :lol:

Kawhi has been a top 4 player in the league, arguably the best, won a chip...spurred the Lakers. People that don’t **** with the Lakers or LeBron are going to wanna see him win in THAT matchup. As you can see, I’m perfectly happy with the Clippers being sent home 🤗. That doesn’t make me view Kawhi any less of a player. And jokes SHOULD fly. I’m simply pointing out, where all the sudden vitriol came from. For a guy who hasn’t said or really done **** lol.

I wanna know...why does that make y’all, hate Kawhi tho :lol:.

From MY perspective there was a lot more Harden love this season especially leading up to the playoffs. Dudes were posting all kinds of stats. That coincided with the narrative at the time that the Rockets could beat the Lakers in the playoffs.

The rockets could. Just like they were capable of beating GSW. They folded naturally tho :lol:. Like usual. And this is another reminder of who Harden, Russ, MDA etc are.

I have no shame supporting any team going up against the Lakers/LeBron...and HOPING they win.

That doesn’t mean I’m a fan, or detached from reality.

Dudes been pretty fortunate. Yes. He’s also had some bad moments, that got overlooked. This is true. But people these days hate to look at ****. Silent clap for the highs. Loud roads for the lows.

People are acting like the expectation is to be flawless in the playoffs :lol:. Basketball talk is so toxic these days. No nuance. A winner is a winner.

I'm going to remember this next time you try and tell me "the rockets had no excuse not to beat the warriors when KD got hurt" completely ignoring that KD played all but 5 quarters of that series, steph stunk (by his standards) for 4 games of that series, and steph klay dray iggy was a better supporting cast to KD than harden's supporting cast of cp3, eric gordon, clint capela, and pj tucker was :smh:

I didn't say soley but y'all _'s playing dumb again or just don't wanna admit that he got love because he was supposed to "stop those damn Lakers and Lebron!! :angry:".

:lol:

of course he was going to get love for spurning the Lakers. But he was a made man before that. Y’all was quoting Spider-Man homecoming Flash Thompson tweets for a reason.

Keeping that Clipper slander going.

ss.jpg

Jim Harden brought the law and order message to the league so he is the real MVP for this season.
If Doc Rivers got 2 terms with the Clippers and ain’t do nothing surely Trump can be re-elected right?

From MY perspective there was a lot more Harden love this season especially leading up to the playoffs. Dudes were posting all kinds of stats. That coincided with the narrative at the time that the Rockets could beat the Lakers in the playoffs.

HUH? must be 2 hardens.

outside of established rockets fans, addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and firstclass firstclass are the only dudes that might rock with James.

Lakers fans deserve this chip this year. They dealt with all the slander during the Kobe area...then their own brothers TURNED ON THEM during the GSW era...then Kawhi and PG tried to play them...then Kobe died. Bron gotta pull this one out.

I'm going to remember this next time you try and tell me "the rockets had no excuse not to beat the warriors when KD got hurt" completely ignoring that KD played all but 5 quarters of that series, steph stunk (by his standards) for 4 games of that series, and steph klay dray iggy was a better supporting cast to KD than harden's supporting cast of cp3, eric gordon, clint capela, and pj tucker was :smh:

They had no excuse :lol:. 2-2 series. Tie game...going into the 4th quarter with NO KD. Then at home...get sent off the floor in 6, the next game.

That’s winning time right there. Idc. If you THAT, you get it done. That’s a poor mark for them. Steph/Klay/Iggy/Dray/Looney is right there with Harden/Cp3/Gordon/PJ/Capela

No excuse.

If Doc Rivers got 2 terms with the Clippers and ain’t do nothing surely Trump can be re-elected right?

No doubt except Our PRESIDENT ELECT brought America back from the dust bin. Doctor "Doc" Rivers supported BLM and tried to silence Kawhi's conservative voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom