OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to double check the play by play list myself when someone said P and Kawhi combined for 5 points in the second half. Not the 4th, not the final 5 minutes, THE SECOND HALF.

This is the team that Donovan Mitchell was torching.

Honestly the Clippers (to me) aren’t even unlikable outside of PG and Pat Bev.

I agree with that. Really Bev and is the only "unlikeable" dude and I always liked him.

The problem is how they went about this season. Thinking they could BS through 82 games and then flip some magic switch and dominate the post season.

**** like this.

They thought **** was sweet. I was surprised that Doc somebody who has been around for a long time played and coached just dismissed team chemistry. Clicking as a unit. In Boston he was a different coach.

could have sworn Kawhi got love because he won a title last year. or harden because he was harden.

everything isn’t about Bron man

Y’all clowned the man because he lost game 1 to Carmelo Anthony’s first playoff game in years.

LeBron is the only athlete I’ve ever heard people mention his NBA finals record called out, meanwhile everybody’s favorite player’s have dubious records themselves, or ppl will root for a guy just because he’s poised to beat him and dump the guy if he loses. Nobody checks them the way they do Bron.

it ain’t always about him but everyone at this point in time has made everything to be about him. This is what happens when we start to clown everybody for losing every now and then. You gotta suffer some great losses to be great.

The kawhi teaming up with George Paul slander is funny.

I dont recall Brons 1st year in miami being a success.

Not that i care that the clips got bounced. Kawhi had the best opportunity here, i still get it, but damn homie...

I feel like Kawhi’s “trainer” talking sh** about Bron caused a little bit of the animosity too.

For as disappointing a performance as he had in game 7, Kawhi still averaged 28-9-5 in the postseason after putting up Bird numbers during the season :lol:

He can catch heat for last night but let's not go overboard with the new narrative writing, dude isn't near the main reason they flamed out nor is he a known choker :lol:

They had no excuse :lol:. 2-2 series. Tie game...going into the 4th quarter with NO KD. Then at home...get sent off the floor in 6, the next game.

That’s winning time right there. Idc. If you THAT, you get it done. That’s a poor mark for them. Steph/Klay/Iggy/Dray/Looney is right there with Harden/Cp3/Gordon/PJ/Capela

No excuse.

game 6 and 7:
harden - 33/6/6 on 51/38/68
1600273975551.png

steph - 29/5/5 on 42/32/94
1600273954136.png

steph and harden wash.

after that. you mean to tell me you're taking 2018-2019 Cp3/Gordon/PJ/Capela over Klay/Iggy/Dray/Looney?! now you're doing the thing bron stans do where they downplay his role players to big him up. the 2018-2019 warriors were more talented and deeper than the rockets and y'all rewriting history to make it seem like KD missing one game made the teams equal when it was nowhere near that from the jump.

For as disappointing a performance as he had in game 7, Kawhi still averaged 28-9-5 in the postseason after putting up Bird numbers during the season :lol:

He can catch heat for last night but let's not go overboard with the new narrative writing, dude isn't near the main reason they flamed out :lol:

Going forward has to be concerning though. All that load management and time off and still as the playoffs progressed his numbers dropped dramatically by round.

He can catch heat for last night but let's not go overboard with the new narrative writing, dude isn't near the main reason they flamed out nor is he a known choker :lol:
he clearly didnt help much in a GAME 7 as the #1 option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom