OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For as disappointing a performance as he had in game 7, Kawhi still averaged 28-9-5 in the postseason after putting up Bird numbers during the season :lol:

He can catch heat for last night but let's not go overboard with the new narrative writing, dude isn't near the main reason they flamed out nor is he a known choker :lol:

Were those numbers impactful? He disappeared in the second half of every game they lost to the Nuggets.

You a blood, a crip, then you claiming Vice Lord and GD. :lol:

coming from a lifelong laker Maryland resident.
7F1559E1-B0A2-4BF3-A9A2-512AA81793AD.png

MLGA y’all gotta be better with the jokes and the slander. I expected better from y’all.

game 6 and 7:
harden - 33/6/6 on 51/38/68
1600273975551.png

steph - 29/5/5 on 42/32/94
1600273954136.png

steph and harden wash.

after that. you mean to tell me you're taking 2018-2019 Cp3/Gordon/PJ/Capela over Klay/Iggy/Dray/Looney?! now you're doing the thing bron stans do where they downplay his role players to big him up. the 2018-2019 warriors were more talented and deeper than the rockets and y'all rewriting history to make it seem like KD missing one game made the teams equal when it was nowhere near that from the jump.

My guy...that is even :lol:. I’m not downplaying the warriors support. They were too heavy. All the analyst and everybody on here had the rockets winning, the minute KD went down :lol:. The rockets had good enough talent too. I’m actually bugging up a guy like PJ....who we all see now is ULTRA valuable.

It was winning time. 5 quarters to advance. Everything was tied my guy. A seemingly even playing friend, And the rockets ain’t do it. Period.

What are we even discussing here :lol:. That **** got put to bed over a year ago. Next

Reactions: MVP
What were Lakers #s? What if they were just #6 with 16% chance of reaching finals & 7% chance of winning it? Also, why is ESPN BPI a reliable/useful measure lol

That was from the start of the season.

Don't have to rehash how almost nobody in the media picked us to even get to the finals let alone win it all.

Screenshot_20200916-093956_Chrome.jpg

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink & @BIG LEEMELONE

Thoughts on “Canadian Clarkson”?

He's Balling out of his mind right now.... I would Urge Nuggets/NBA fans not to throw out the 3-4 years prior where he looked NOTHING like this & expect this production going forward :lol: .

Very respectful playoff Run for the Nuggets tho, Now you face a team that actually Has real championship talent & execution as opposed to aspirations. #Blessup :pimp:

My guy...that is even :lol:. I’m not downplaying the warriors support. They were too heavy. All the analyst and everybody on here had the rockets winning, the minute KD went down :lol:. The rockets had good enough talent too. I’m actually bugging up a guy like PJ....who we all see now is ULTRA valuable.

It was winning time. 5 quarters to advance. Everything was tied my guy. A seemingly even playing field, And the rockets ain’t do it. Period.

What are we even discussing here :lol:. That **** got put to bed over a year ago. Next

that's the lie right there. it wasn't even because KD got hurt unless you believe CP/Gordon/Tucker/Capela and Klay/Dray/Iggy/Looney is a wash, in which case I'll agree to disagree. basketball ain't a 1 on 1 sport. 2-8 matter, and the warriors had the better 2-8, but y'all make that an indictment on the 1.

"Violen" is egregious

I was big on Harden until this go around. This one was bad.

he straight up stunk in game 5 vs the lakers. indefensible performance. he needs to do more off ball to help his team. completely acknowledge that. with all that, he still put up 29/5/7 on 50/38/84. lebron's series average was 26/10/7 on 51/29/71. the top 2 played to a wash and the lakers 2-8 severely outplayed the rockets 2-8. it ain't much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom