OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's Balling out of his mind right now.... I would Urge Nuggets/NBA fans not to throw out the 3-4 years prior where he looked NOTHING like this & expect this production going forward :lol: .

Very respectful playoff Run for the Nuggets tho, Now you face a team that actually Has real championship talent & execution as opposed to aspirations. #Blessup :pimp:

His production, on a WINNING team at his age, tells you this. And this is why he was rewarded. But you continue to double down on Canadian Clarkson takes :lol:.

Just say you were wrong about shorty, and he nicer than you gave him credit for.

Nuggets-Jazz
Nuggets-Clippers
Celtics-Raptors

3 most entertaining series this post season

That was from the start of the season.

Don't have to rehash how almost nobody in the media picked us to even get to the finals let alone win it all.

Screenshot_20200916-093956_Chrome.jpg
Wtf is this? :lol:

That
Simmons, Ingram, Brown, Murray , Siakam , draft turning out decent .

Ingram needs to make the playoffs tho.

His production, on a WINNING team at his age, tells you this. And this is why he was rewarded. But you continue to double down on Canadian Clarkson takes :lol:.

Just say you were wrong about shorty, and he nicer than you gave him credit for.

Jokic is the Real Deal indeed, if you think Jamal Murray is more 27/6/4 on 50/40/90 than what we've seen this whole season & in the other playoffs.... then again #Blessings

Either way It Don't really matter they going Home
tenor.gif

Damn, now you can't be a fan of a team if you're not from the city? I wouldn't be able to have any favorite pro teams.

Can't believe the clips lost 3 straight. I don't think Doc is getting fired.

VERY PROUD OF MY CLIPPERS/ NUGGETS/LAKERS/CELTS/HEAT/RAPTORS/PATS/YANKS/DODGERS/LSU/BAMA/tOSU/MICHIGAN/SEC/BIG TEN/ACC/TRUMP/KAWHI/TEAM USA SOCCER/ THEIM/BARCA/OSAKA/RAYS

That was from the start of the season.

Don't have to rehash how almost nobody in the media picked us to even get to the finals let alone win it all.

Screenshot_20200916-093956_Chrome.jpg

If we are being fair about this situation, i don't think talent was ever the question - i think most people felt uncertain about AD's injury prone history and L3-6ron's older age & how that might affect his health. One of the most under-talked subjects in recent NBA history is how well these older players not only extended their careers in length but also in quality. It's crazy to me at how some of these old men's athleticism haven't dropped off by that much. Fully expecting players such as Bron, CP0, KD, Kawhi, Curry to play into late 30s and early 40s.

Man Kawhi don't give a dayum about them losing to the Nuggets
Dude didn't come in the league chasing championships
If Popovich doesn't draft him he probably doesn't have any rings to his name right now
NBA needed to match make because the Warriors run was over and Kawhi's people got him the gig
Glad dude is cashing in right now

early 40s?! naw man, don't play that long. they're gonna be washed up out there and I don't see any of them in some Udonis Haslem type role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom