OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd agree if he was talking about how it seems Prolapse P is a locker room issue (if that report from Haynes is true) and he has an inflated view of what he actually is. And ultimately is going to be passed around like a hot potato. The amount of pressure on him in particular next season is going to be astronomical.

I didn’t see your post when I typed mine :lol: but yeah you’re spot on. It’s somewhat of a pride/legacy thing but in retrospect, I wonder if Dwight would have rather just stayed in Orlando or if PG would have rather just continued to be the man in Indy. Basically what Dame is doing in Portland.

I didn’t see your post when I typed mine :lol: but yeah you’re spot on. It’s somewhat of a pride/legacy thing but in retrospect, I wonder if Dwight would have rather just stayed in Orlando or if PG would have rather just continued to be the man in Indy. Basically what Dame is doing in Portland.

I think Dwert was just immature, don't think he truly wanted to leave but that whole fiasco with SVG made it not salvageable. Preposterous P is an entirely different case. He just seems to be insecure with a lot of his decisions at least career wise from a distance. He's not cut out to be the face/man of any franchise. Dwert was at least that at one point.

I remember going to those Nuggets game watching George Karl yell at JR during timeouts for his wild shots.

Was this the narrative when the Lakers failed to make the playoffs last year? Or do you still believe Lebron’s groin injury was a factor? Lol I expect him to magically hurt himself again once he sees defeat coming.

Lmao the audacity of being a fan of a team that hasn’t seen the playoffs in over half a decade calling anything flabby and sick :lol:
over half a decade?

thats all you got?

im sure mvp seen atleast 5 laker titles in his lifetime

just be happy bron brought ONE to cleveland cuz yall aint seeing one ever again in this lifetime 😂

q33qkqd0xqn51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom