OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many chips are we taking away from the Celtics for playing when there was only 3 teams in the league and Bill Russell had to eat on the team bus?

I've been alive for 2 Celtics championships. One that I remember. As long as those count I'm coo.

Lakers have had 6 since I been alive, 5 that I remember.

So it's 5-1 Lakers.

Comparing championships is goofy to me. Especially ones that took place before I was conceived.

It's like the Red Sox vs. Yankees. 5-4 Yankees as far as I'm concerned.

But it doesn't matter. We don't get to put pro sports team accolades on our resumes.

Eid3ZEWUMAEDzE9

de763c3f6dd393f26ec709c9a3b48d2f

1600728835501.jpeg

The Knicks Add up all their wins the past 50 years & they would be lucky to reach 0.0000000003

Sheiiiittttt 0.5 of a championship would be the biggest thing to happen to ya'll Since Clyde got his Puma deal
Yall? ***** you out here in timbs and hoodies fighting off the cold right now like the rest of us :lol:
***** the Clayton Bigsby of basketball out here :rofl: Talmbout "She was a Knicker lover!"
4fsohs.jpg

Yall? ***** you out here in timbs and hoodies fighting off the cold right now like the rest of us :lol:
***** the Clayton Bigsby of basketball out here :rofl: Talmbout "She was a Knicker lover!"
4fsohs.jpg

It's not your fault man, Truly MLGA is here for you if you need a shoulder #Blessup

ec5ec069fdedaa6dec99213d6cdb8b4f.png

you said Robinson was better than Ingram bro :lol:
Nothing you say about the lakers will ever register with me

I love reading the Laker hate so much.

they bought into the clippers hype & that failed em so reality is starting to set in :pimp:

championship ring on deck :pimp:
Dgaf how many players were on the team 5 years ago :lol:
Right. Since when does the amount of players being on a team for any duration matter :lol:

RIP Kobe and all that but yo **** this Lakers team from the bottom of my scrotum. Never seen such a collection of unlikeable **** boys in my life. My disgust for the organization and fanbase is unfathomable regardless of what jersey they wear for who's honor. Couldn't like these chumps even if I wanted to.

LakersK

I wipe my *** with purple and yellow toilet paper

Sounds kinda similar to how you used to be a Colts fan and then ditched them when Peyton left. And then became a Rams fan, and ditched them too.

As far as the LeBron/Lakers thing, you said you were gonna do the same thing freeze did. Only difference is he actually followed through.
Nah man this is hilarious. Kudos to you for having the knowledge bank

Knick fans knowledgeable? They continue to patronize the product of the worst owner in the sport who treats the teams legends like trash and has no interest or incentive in ever putting a winning product on the floor cause he knows they'll just continue to come though the turnstiles no matter what.

As For actual basketball analysis in here in the NBA thread, if this year is any indication it leaves a LOT to be desired. Y'all are a lot of things...knowledgeable isn't an adjective I'd put up high on any list in relation to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom