OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine signing a player the majority of the fan base hates to win a ring.

y’all sold y’all souls to the devil

go Celtics

Been a Lakers fan since I was 8. I can fully admit, winning a ring this year won't mean as much to me as all the other championship rings. I'm not as invested as years past. I'm not a Bron hater at all. My old posts on NT can back it up. I've even said the blasphemy of Lebron is better than Kobe on here as well as around my other Laker fan friends/basketball fan friends. It has nothing to do with Bron. This team is just a collection of pieces mashed up together that fit well. Literally this team looks like my 2017-2018 fantasy basketball team (i had AD, Danny, Bradley, etc :lol:). There's no emotional connection for me at least. Literally the longest tenured Lakers are Kuzma, KCP, and Caruso. There is no build up with these guys. It all just came together and that was it. I didn't really watch any of these players grow together or go through adversity together.

Obviously all of this is irrational, but in the grand scheme of things, following sports and being a fan is one of the most irrational things ever :lol:

Been a Lakers fan since I was 8. I can fully admit, winning a ring this year won't mean as much to me as all the other championship rings. I'm not as invested as years past. I'm not a Bron hater at all. My old posts on NT can back it up. I've even said the blasphemy of Lebron is better than Kobe on here as well as around my other Laker fan friends/basketball fan friends. It has nothing to do with Bron. This team is just a collection of pieces mashed up together that fit well. Literally this team looks like my 2017-2018 fantasy basketball team (i had AD, Danny, Bradley, etc :lol:). There's no emotional connection for me at least. Literally the longest tenured Lakers are Kuzma, KCP, and Caruso. There is no build up with these guys. It all just came together and that was it. I didn't really watch any of these players grow together or go through adversity together.

Obviously all of this is irrational, but in the grand scheme of things, following sports and being a fan is one of the most irrational things ever :lol:

yea I been trying to tell dudes making the ECF With homegrown talent and losing to the Heat > Winning the corona ring with players I just signed 3 months ago

Sounds kinda similar to how you used to be a Colts fan and then ditched them when Peyton left. And then became a Rams fan, and ditched them too.

As far as the LeBron/Lakers thing, you said you were gonna do the same thing freeze did. Only difference is he actually followed through.

Honestly, this made me give MVP MVP some respect (not that it matters lol) . I really did think he'd switch up once the Lakers got LeBron, but he rocked with the name on the front of the jersey before the back. I'm not sure how this proves your point? Doesn't this show he's a die hard Laker fan?

So How can we measure this “majority” y’all love to claim? 🤔 I Had a Bron Cleveland jerseys 10+ years ago.

Also 👀

1600731983183.jpeg
Damn Shaq was so fat on the Celts it looks like he has food in his mouth on the court.

Psssshhhhhh..
77e8bcf12f42bc46c3e5e297d4a30493.gif

Give me the hardware all day. Winning>>>>>>>>>>
source.gif

For sure. It's all about winning. But, there's no rulebook on how to be a fan. It's all emotional. These aren't our resumes. Durant doesn't even feel fulfilled with those rings. I bet a good amount of real Warrior fans probably enjoyed 2015 the most, and are still salty their homegrown talent Steph hasn't won a MVP.

You out here rooting for Dallas, but also REALLY rooting for the Lakers because of Lebron. I think that is filthy, but who am I to judge. There's no rulebook like I said. But yes, I am judging you hard for that :lol:

yea I been trying to tell dudes making the ECF With homegrown talent and losing to the Heat > Winning the corona ring with players I just signed 3 months ago
:rofl::rofl:

We Ain't even win yet & ya'll are going to the EXTREMES, also how you feel about the only championship you've witnessed?? You know the team that literally only had 4 players from the year prior (3/4 only being with the team less than 2 years)

One of my other weirdo stalkers appears...

MVP is a chump
UF is trash, but I still got love for MVP MVP
I hate that MVP MVP and I aren't close anymore
Nah , MVP MVP is as dumb as rocks
MVP MVP stay strong homie . If Charlie Strong comes back to UF , I'm coming back too
MVP got a big heart
MVP MVP : what's good bro
MVP MVP such a softy
This the MVP MVP I fell in love with
MVP MVP breaking that bum Lebron down like a professor
MVP MVP : You got too many people on here that hate your guts as is
My dude got his swagger back . I'll never doubt you again MVP MVP
MVP MVP is a crack baby

There's a few more pages of this. Now I don't know if dude is bipolar, touched or just plain out a fan, but this isn't healthy. And to be a liar on top of it, when he's the one that gave up UF to root for FSU...nah I got time today.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:

We Ain't even win yet & ya'll are going to the EXTREMES, also how you feel about the only championship you've witnessed?? You know the team that literally only had 4 players from the year prior (3/4 only being with the team less than 2 years)

Paul Pierce was on that team so it was nice to see him get that chip after being on bad teams for so long

Chickens coming home to roost and quite frankly the inevitably of what's about to happen is starting to sink in for a lot of people. I feel like Vegeta when he let Babidi reawaken the evil in his heart. The dark prince is returning...
So the final atonement is getting banned from NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom