OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you believe a fanbase has a "spokesman" proves my point :lol:

Good day sir.

I was told by y'all before the season started you weren't close to being the worst team in the league and Mitchell Robinson is the best rim protector in the league.

Very knowledgeable stuff.

1600725701819.gif

RIP Kobe and all that but yo **** this Lakers team from the bottom of my scrotum. Never seen such a collection of unlikeable **** boys in my life. My disgust for the organization and fanbase is unfathomable regardless of what jersey they wear for who's honor. Couldn't like these chumps even if I wanted to.

LakersK

I wipe my *** with purple and yellow toilet paper
200.gif

RIP Kobe and all that but yo **** this Lakers team from the bottom of my scrotum. Never seen such a collection of unlikeable **** boys in my life. My disgust for the organization and fanbase is unfathomable regardless of what jersey they wear for who's honor. Couldn't like these chumps even if I wanted to.

LakersK

I wipe my *** with purple and yellow toilet paper

I’d be this disgruntled if I had Bobby Portis, Kevin Knox and Dennis Smith on my team too

this is all that’s left at this point 😂😂😂 pure hate & prayer from ALA.... they don’t even have fake "belief" in other teams no more just running off pure Hatred :emoji_heart_eyes:

They already working on the narratives to discredit the Lakers now... Blazers had No Zach Collins!!!, House is a gamechanger!!!, They lucky they ducked the Clippers, The REFS!!!...

BIG MAD

OU0.gif

The Knicks Add up all their wins the past 50 years & they would be lucky to reach 0.0000000003

Sheiiiittttt 0.5 of a championship would be the biggest thing to happen to ya'll Since Clyde got his Puma deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom