OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched The Way Back with Ben Affleck. Good movie BTW. Any West Coast NTers ever play here? Place looks heavenly :nthat:

Apparently it's in San Pedro.

7yx587xxbgp41.jpg

ebb2174302c3b625f58cf6e8601ff94a

Thought the ending was a bit odd. Abrupt.
I liked it. Thought the movie was about him and the team just served as vehicle/back drop for his struggles, so learning of how they did was sort of unimportant. Him in rehab, although not really a spectacular ending by Hollywood standards, is a huge accomplishment...as big of an accomplishment as that rag tag group of kids making the playoffs if you will. Thought it was a cool parallel

im less than 5 min away from there
no real hoopers playing there. at least not running 5s there.
on bad shot / deflection and that ball is rolling down the hill

Jealous. Looks like a good spot to just shoot. But yeah the double rim/hill combo could be a turnoff. A fence would change the whole scenic element too.

RIP Kobe and all that but yo **** this Lakers team from the bottom of my scrotum. Never seen such a collection of unlikeable **** boys in my life. My disgust for the organization and fanbase is unfathomable regardless of what jersey they wear for who's honor. Couldn't like these chumps even if I wanted to.

LakersK

I wipe my *** with purple and yellow toilet paper

RIP Kobe and all that but yo **** this Lakers team from the bottom of my scrotum. Never seen such a collection of unlikeable **** boys in my life. My disgust for the organization and fanbase is unfathomable regardless of what jersey they wear for who's honor. Couldn't like these chumps even if I wanted to.

LakersK

LakersK

LakersK

You Mad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What's more 2020 than a Lakers team trying to win the championship in the memory of one of their fallen legends, ultimately tying the record of most championships in the league, BUT instead not only fail in that endeavor to the SAME team that holds that record but ALSO the same team that beat said fallen legend in a finals series & who claimed was the most unbearing defeat of his career

What's more 2020 than a Lakers team trying to win the championship in the memory of one of their fallen legends, ultimately tying the record of most championships in the league, BUT instead not only fail in that endeavor to the SAME team that holds that record but ALSO the same team that beat said fallen legend in a finals series & who claimed was the most unbearing defeat of his career

What about this makes it Lakers-esque? :lol:

Y'all really been reaching for whatever lately

LakersK

BN-OS275_NYTAN0_P_20160629182834.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

image-20-740x415.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.si.com%2F.image%2FMTcwMTA4MTc2NjA2MTc3MDgw%2Fknicks-owner-james-dolan.jpg

Dubs really fans flapping their gums after just now getting hot in the streets and just as quickly nobody cares about you any more. Hope you enjoyed the last few years cause the real is back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom