OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it’s bout that time we start listing out our NBA comparisons :lol:

This you? MajinZuub MajinZuub
107804054.jpg.jpg

In the Super arc where he's already the strongest yet still gets ridiculous power ups for no reason I feel it's somewhat applicable.
You know what.... This makes sense. They're legit ruining it with this

Didn't ****** deface a Bron mural on his 2nd day there...and didn't Kobe make a plea to the fans asking them to "accept him"?

2 guys on NT eh?

2 guys on NT and random vandals = majority of the fanbase?

edit: the point is there are idiot/irrational/racist/loser fans for every team and every player in every sport ever conceived. That's a lot of stretching involved in concluding that Laker fans who happen to also be lames that have a problem with Bron are indicative of an entire fanbase.

Nah bruh. That's family. We can talk **** about family. You can't. Don't come at Bron b. Especially on some personally name calling ****. Wtf is he? People still cage fighting in 2020? Lmaooo cauliflower ear head ***. Clown

Damn...Caron Butler liked it? Savagery lol

Yall aren't doing this man.... The Laker fan base at large didn't care for Bron. He was the main foil to the most popular player in the history of the franchise. This isn't a made up thing.

I'm gonna go with "they aren't real fans then". I acknowledge that they exist but I promise you we're all not internet trolls or str8 hataz.

tFlPoby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom