OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall aren't doing this man.... The Laker fan base at large didn't care for Bron. He was the main foil to the most popular player in the history of the franchise. This isn't a made up thing.

The bigger the fan base the more potential for *** clowns. I don't consider those people real fans but I know that's the stereotypical Laker fan to y'all.

I guess it’s bout that time we start listing out our NBA comparisons :lol:
Amaechi explains why he didn't come out as gay during career

shotsrangout shotsrangout

Lol I'm not an isolated incident. Lots of Lakers fans don't **** with Bron. And waiting in the cut with me like Sting with the bars if he fails

Laker fans perfectly embody that city. Fake af man.

Everyone is wrong here and there about predictions, but I legit dont think I ever met a Laker fan that was knowledgeable about the game itself.

They were all just Kobe fans who stopped watching once they sucked and started watching again when Lebron decided to join.

Lol I'm not an isolated incident. Lots of Lakers fans don't **** with Bron. And waiting in the cut with me like Sting with the bars if he fails
I don't even think you realize how corny this is

some people would give their left nut to have Lebron play for their team and you got lakers fans praying for his downfall.

y'all dont deserve anything good.

Yall aren't doing this man.... The Laker fan base at large didn't care for Bron. He was the main foil to the most popular player in the history of the franchise. This isn't a made up thing.

This is true, especially at the time, but did we ever discuss this in retrospect? Sure he was a foil in the sense he took some MVP’s but it’s not like he stopped Bean from getting a title. We wanted it to be a thing but since Bron never made it in 08-10 and the Laker/Kobe fell off after that, I don’t think it was.
I guess there was the title for “best in the world” but they never went head-to-head so I don’t think he was really Kobe’s foil. Just my opinion.

Everyone is wrong here and there about predictions, but I legit dont think I ever met a Laker fan that was knowledgeable about the game itself.

They were all just Kobe fans who stopped watching once they sucked and started watching again when Lebron decided to join.

You're draft analysis and commentary on certain players...something about throwing stones in glass houses.

Everything y'all debated me on about the Knicks before the season started I was right about. Sup.

Laker fans aren't knowledgeable but we told y'all about the Clippers basketball wise all season long but you didn't want to listen. Told y'all all season long about how fraudulent the Rockets and Harden were but you didn't listen. Told y'all all season long about how great the Show was and you didn't want to listen. For this season we damn near battling 1.000.

I'm not a receipt puller but you and nick were on my *** about some takes.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican was there for it

I skimmed through it. Most has to do with Mitch being the best shot blocker in the league. Even though he's dumb af, he plays significantly fewer and inconsistent minutes than anyone on this list. Not a farfetched argument at all.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 12.01.19 AM.png

I skimmed through it. Most has to do with Mitch being the best shot blocker in the league. Even though he's dumb af, he plays significantly fewer and inconsistent minutes than anyone on this list. Not a farfetched argument at all.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 12.01.19 AM.png

A slot above Alridge as a shot blocker isn't really close to best but I digress. Not a single Lakers fan being knowledgable is a stretch is my point but I know the narrative y'all wanna run with.

I don't even think you realize how corny this is

some people would give their left nut to have Lebron play for their team and you got lakers fans praying for his downfall.

y'all dont deserve anything good.
Imagine sacrificing any body part, much less a vital one, just for someone to come to your team.

And you say corny....you have some nerve.

Sounding like trump...'there are some people, lots of people actually'.... 'well who? Name some'. 'Well if you want to get into specifics....waiters and bus boys'

Imagine sacrificing any body part, much less a vital one, just for someone to come to your team.

And you say corny....you have some nerve.

Sounding like trump...'there are some people, lots of people actually'.... 'well who? Name some'. 'Well if you want to get into specifics....waiters and bus boys'
corny but what would I expect from someone who is a lakers fan but lives in Ann Arbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom