OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DF457C36-0AB3-48FE-8AE4-EE893FD94839.gif

Laker fans perfectly embody that city. Fake af man.

Everyone is wrong here and there about predictions, but I legit dont think I ever met a Laker fan that was knowledgeable about the game itself.

They were all just Kobe fans who stopped watching once they sucked and started watching again when Lebron decided to join.

The Nerve of a Knicks fan to say this **** :lol: :lol: , a whole fanbase upset because they have all the big market/money advantages that the Lakers have with the execution of the Clippers.

PG.JPG

I mean... There is no way to ratio it out but by sheer scale alone I would expect that most people encounter more Laker fans than any other team, and the casual NBA fan is by and large a dummy on the topic, so logic dictates that they are the most uneducated fanbase.

I'm the main AD detractor on here, I may never get all the way there, too much of it is off ball work (duck ins, put backs, C&S, etc etc) that is largely predicated around him being the most athletic big of all time and I could easily make the argument that its the LeBron effect, but I gave credit where its due. Unlike people who bury their heads in their takes I've never been that guy.

We also had this conversation cause I praise Steph for his off ball work, but use it to slight AD to an extent, but its about frequency and ratios of it. AD doesn't do a lot of on ball stuff, Steph does.

I was wrong about John Wall, I owned it.
Was wrong about the Lakers, owning that.
IDK if I was wrong about the Clippers, but if so whatever that too.

It's funny when dudes say "Lakers fans don't know the game!!!"

When we can quote a long *** list of dudes who have been dead wrong with their predictions. Make predictions and assumptions on bias along. Go against all logic. Questioned AD's skill level, etc. :lol:

we gonna act like Laker fans don’t do the same thing and the most objective fan base on here? Y’all are also biased. We all do it

You can’t be considered top 5 in the world and be a #2 option. That’s my take on AD. Hes also playing with Lebron so that automatically makes him better than what he actually is.

In Brow's defense, Beta Boy was a #2 option and he was being coined the Best in the World ....

You can’t be considered top 5 in the world and be a #2 option. That’s my take on AD. Hes also playing with Lebron so that automatically makes him better than what he actually is.

This is an awful take. Kobe and Shaq weren't both top five players? Kobe and Shaq were both top five and MVP voting multiple years; Elgin Baylor and Jerry West were both top five and MVP voting on the same team as well.

KD and Steph weren't both top five players? Elgin Baylor and Jerry West?

Last edited:
It's funny when dudes say "Lakers fans don't know the game!!!"

When we can quote a long *** list of dudes who have been dead wrong with their predictions. Make predictions and assumptions on bias along. Go against all logic. Questioned AD's skill level, etc. :lol:
Predictions and knowing the game are not even close to being the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom