OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
72390921_141656163822514_1268666780526078920_n.jpg

They didn't have to face Milwaukee and took 7 to beat a Toronto team whose best player was Kyle Lowry by far. Not sure they improved at all but Kemba had better chemistry. Series aint over yet :nerd:

despite Tatum having an amazing season, I would have still picked the 2018 Celtics over the 2020 Celtics. that 2018 team was highly motivated, hungry and was a defensive nightmare. I doubt the 2020 team could be champions by the way that they are playing. if I were to say, that 2018 Celtics were pretty much the 2020 Heat are right now.

Still relevant

That was during the peak of "Brad Stevens can win with any roster" season. You've got to give him props for what he did in 2018 though. Maybe it's revisionist history but maybe 2018 was just the weakest playoff field ever and not Brad Stevens being the reincarnation of Phil Jackson

he was good before. I remember someone choosing a "Top 10 player" Jimmy Butler over a rookie.

It's different being good in the regular season vs playoffs. Even the 1st 2 rd's vs conference finals. We've seen stars and superstars fold under the pressure. This year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom