OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*IF* we win this Finals and *IF* Eyebrow gets FMVP, there would be more than a few people like "LOL @ LeFraud. #carried!!"

This is his 10th Finals, he's climbing up the all time scoring points list, triple doubles all over the place, franchise player for 3 separate franchises, (4 separate teams if we count the Cavs twice, which is fair but whatever).

But it would be "LOL @ AD getting the FMVP. LeFraud."

Legit sad, especially from Laker fans, on some Kobe/Bron beef that THEY didn't even have.

-foe

So I don't get no props at all for bleeding purp and gold through those yrs huh? I'm just a bandwagon huh? Dealing with Robert sacre and Chris Kanan sleeping on the bench and Nick young celebrating missed 3s, and Jimmy buss trucker hats and lucky brand tees under blazer jackets? Or when Kobe finally came back to get waved off by Jeremy Lin. No props huh? But because I did what I said I was gonna do and not rock with Bron, like I haven't alllll these yrs, I'm wrong? AD carrying that man. And he better get fmvp.

Bro you leapt to the Dubs almost immediately after Bean hung them up and been actively rooting against the Show during this current playoff run. If I were in charge, you still on probation.

if you are saying that kobe & bron didnt have a friendship and it was cordial just business like, im sorry fam but u need to see a therapist. no way around it, straight up mental illness
how many of u have done this for a coworker who doesn't like you? :lol:

fam was getting him bday cakes and yall wanna say they wasnt friends LMAOOO

i get bored af on the weekends but cmon man yall really cant be that bored.

RIP MAMBA&MAMBACITA & THE OTHERS.
ALWAYS REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN <3

So I don't get no props at all for bleeding purp and gold through those yrs huh? I'm just a bandwagon huh? Dealing with Robert sacre and Chris Kanan sleeping on the bench and Nick young celebrating missed 3s, and Jimmy buss trucker hats and lucky brand tees under blazer jackets? Or when Kobe finally came back to get waved off by Jeremy Lin. No props huh? But because I did what I said I was gonna do and not rock with Bron, like I haven't alllll these yrs, I'm wrong? AD carrying that man. And he better get fmvp.
For rocking with Kobe so hard you sure forgot one of his biggest quotes, "It's not about the name on the back, it's about the one on the front." Don't matter who's playing for the Lakers, when you join the team, you should be supporting them no matter what.

Really need to get Kobe name out they mouth unless they planning on sending a championship ring to vanessa. Otherwise they clout chasing with that man name. Kobe ain't even mess with nobody on this sucka roster except Rob Pelinka and Jeanie.
1601190404825.gif

Yeah hating a player more than loving your franchise winning isn't the move
I feel you. I like that they're winning though. Long as praise goes to all and not just to brons solar system. We missed the playoffs when it was just king james. Brow took the team over the hump and to the finals.

Man if you said you hated Bron there was no problem...

you rooted for the Warriors, Then Portland, Then Houston, now Denver:

you rooted against the Lakers which makes it different.

funny style.

✌🏼

Man if you said you hated Bron there was no problem...

you rooted the Warriors, Then Portland, Then Houston, now Denver:

funny style.

✌🏼
Wrong. Never rooted for Portland houston or denver. I just thought they had chances based on how crummy the Lakers looked. Clearly was wrong. Didn't root for them to win though.

I liked the warriors, still do. My current favorite player after Kobe retired was curry. So of course I'm watching him and klay.

nah you get zero props. you up in here actin like ben baller. you jumped ship and sounding real salty tonight. you bringing up who and who isnt close with kobe just to discredit the lakers. nah man not even ala does **** like that

so for that
1601191115100.gif

Wrong. Never rooted for Portland houston or denver. I just thought they had chances based on how crummy the Lakers looked. Clearly was wrong. Didn't root for them to win though.

I liked the warriors, still do. My current favorite player after Kobe retired was curry. So of course I'm watching him and klay.
No hard feelings on my side...

just thought it was funny style when you start rooting against your own team.

none of this means anything. Just letting you my perspective lol

pour a shot up! Let’s go!

I see why people hate some Laker fans though lol. A lot of y'all some dweebs. I don't think I was ever hated in my circles back when I really loved the team rosters and ****. Was always chill when we won. Even beating boston. Think I was exhausted as they were because it was such an emotional series. Got my tees, hats, whatever whatever, kept all my game tickets, thousands of photos. Never did a lot of **** talking after winning though.

You can call me a bandwagon or a fake fan, say I root for this team or that team, say I never loved the show and it was just about kobe or whatever...it's cool, I don't mind. You won't get any more arguments from me on it. No problemssss. Just plz be funny with the roasts.

Have fun with y'all club or whatever. You lil rascals.

Is it weird that the first thing I wanna do is post on here?? Lmao

imagine trying to explain to my girl that I’ve been on a message board for 15+ years talking basketaball???

when Houston would lose I’d jump on my phone and she was like “are you gonna troll”?

amd I was like...you god damn right! Lmao

4 more wins man. We back.

Is it weird that the first thing I wanna do is post on here?? Lmao

imagine trying to explain to my girl that I’ve been on a message board for 15+ years talking basketaball???

when Houston would lose I’d jump on my phone and she was like “are you gonna troll”?

amd I was like...you god damn right! Lmao

4 more wins man. We back.
This the goat site. Of course. This family ****. We all gotta talk everyday lol. Especially big moments.

I can't believe JR bout to end up with 2 rings and Russ still has 0.
Can say that for a lot bro. JR bouta have 2 and Barkley got none. Tmac got none. A.i. none. Ewing, none. Harden none. Even kd only got 2. Jr and kd, same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom