OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's crazy about how dominant the Show has been during this run is we're without Avery Bradley and basically it's a different guy stepping up every night outside of AD and Lebby to be that 3rd guy. And this is all with a misfit/mismatch roster according to the experts. I thought this would be our best and only shot to get a ring during Bron's tenure, but if they finish this off with the flexibility roster wise to move pieces and getting the MLE in the offseason, the Show will be right there for at least the next couple seasons. Not to mention the max slot that will be available after next season, it could be real spooky for ALA.

i dont think any of these guys care about that as long as they win.

dont think you will see lebron jacking up shots when the game is already over like steph curry did when kd was winning finals mvp 😂
He wouldn’t have to jack up Shots if he getting triple doubles and stuffing stat lines 😂

But the age of homegrown talent and players staying with franchises has long past.

DZTXhmC.gif

:lol::lol:bruh acting like steph, klay, and dray disappeared to bolivia. just because lakers got a bunch of rent-to-own players, don't mean GSW, portland, and nuggets don't exist

What's crazy about how dominant the Show has been during this run is we're without Avery Bradley and basically it's a different guy stepping up every night outside of AD and Lebby to be that 3rd guy. And this is all with a misfit/mismatch roster according to the experts. I thought this would be our best and only shot to get a ring during Bron's tenure, but if they finish this off with the flexibility roster wise to move pieces and getting the MLE in the offseason, the Show will be right there for at least the next couple seasons. Not to mention the max slot that will be available after next season, it could be real spooky for ALA.
Please. Yall better enjoy ya little contagion championship cuz it's about to be another drought

Won the west in 15 games man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom